Chapter 43: The reason to fight of Duraralt.

Duraralt and Hellsing are fighting strongly, building are falling or being destroyed by this fight, Martha finds Duraralt and Hellsing fighting.
-Martha: Duraralt! Hellsing is mine! Stay out of this!
Duraralt looks at her with a very intimidating face.
-Duraralt: Stay away of this, Martha. This bastard is mine! I'll cut him into pieces!
-Hellsing: She is the next Ze...
Duraralt hits Hellsing with his spear.
-Duraralt: Not a damn word!
-Hellsing: Sorry! But my plan is perfect! AntiDuraralt squad! Burn him!
A lot of mages that were casting while hiding started flying and throwing a lot of powerful spells and damage a lot Duraralt and send him flying to a building. Duraralt was dizzy and almost dead.
In that building many mages were ready to bind him using Earth Bind spell, and a fairy with a giant axe was ready to cut Duraralt in half and take out his wings.
Geralt arrives to that building after seeing a massive magic attack and uses Ice Floor to make everyone fall and then Sif with Little Tornado finish with every enemy.
-Geralt: Duraralt! Are you fine!?
-Duraralt: Zephyr? Is that you? Heh... I'm surely the biggest idiot. A big silly boy. A boy who betrayed his own friends only to avoid a war in Dreamland and to be with the girl who he loves. And after that, I dared to not have you close to me... What a bad boyfriend I'm... I really deserve to die a dog's death.
Geralt is shocked for saying the least.
-Geralt: “Duraralt loved someone? And she died in Dreamland? Why? Maybe a banned item did that? If that's so, then this is a trouble!" Duraralt! I'm Geralt! You are alive so shut up and get up! We must stop this!
-Duraralt: Geralt? Crap. Then Hellsing and his people has thrown me a hell of magic but they haven't killed me.
-Geralt: Duraralt! You loved that girl, no? She would have liked you to be here like an idiot and let those fairies cause a war!?
-Duraralt: No!

Duraralt breaks the Earth Bind with his spear and gets up.
-Duraralt: Zephyr wouldn't let me in peace if I let that happen! I'll just break the face of Hellsing!
-Geralt: Then, let me give you a hand in that.
Duraralt sees Martha fighting Hellsing.
-Duraralt: Later I'll tell you why I joined your guild truly, Geralt. But, I cannot let you in the dark about what happened to Zephyr. But for saying short, she died. I was her boyfriend and I let her go on her own, use banned items, I let her have her brain damaged and let her die...
-Geralt: Duraralt...
-Duraralt: Later I'll tell you all. Now, I have to defeat Hellsing.
Geralt throws to Duraralt a healing potion and Duraralt drinks it and gets healed.
-Geralt: Break his face, Duraralt. It's an order.
-Duraralt: (smiles) Aye sir. On it!

Duraralt leaves flying and goes where Hellsing is, he was avoiding the range of Martha's time stop on purpose to make her go after him and kill her. Duraralt quickly hits Hellsing and sends him flying.
-Duraralt: Hellsing. You did an awful thing. It wasn't attacking the town, it wasn't hurting me. It was talking of the girl I loved. And later you made Geralt angry with this attack. Start praying. ULTIMATE DOMINATOR! SALAMANDER BOOST!
Duraralt's spear turns into a pair of knuckles and starts hitting Hellsing. Hellsing was unable to move and when he tries to hit Duraralt, Duraralt hits him twice and sends him to the ground.
-Duraralt: This shall be your end! DISASTER OF SALAMANDERS: SALAMANDERS WRATH!
Duraralt charges his fists with power and hits Hellsing with all what he got and makes that a geyser of fire appear just where he hit and Hellsing is burned down.
-Hellsing: So this is the power of the fairy king... All hail to the Fairy King!
Hellsing is turned into ashes.
-Duraralt: You deserved it, Hellsing. Time to leave.
-Martha: Wait! He was my enemy! Why you killed him!?
-Duraralt: He dared of talking of my beloved. Those who talk bad of her, die by my spear. You are warned.
-Martha: You are so angry.
-Duraralt: Don't push your luck. Go to stop the rest of fairies.
Duraralt leaves without leaving Martha answer to his order.
-Martha: How he dares!? Ordering me around!? I'll kill him next time!
Martha leaves angry. Duraralt goes where Geralt is.
-Duraralt: Sit in the ground. This story takes a while to tell.
-Geralt: (sits in the ground) Take your time.
-Duraralt: Thanks. It's about when I was in the Fairy Empire.