Chapter 93: Pandemic Girl, Nix.

Oboro and Duraralt went to where the flying ship was and Duraralt looked at it surprised.
-Duraralt: Hey Oboro, your people know how to do the impossible.
-Oboro: Yeah. This little ship was made with a lot of effort coming from my maids. Where's Nix?
Then the little girl that killed Tanya appeared behind him and now everyone could look at her better than before. She had long black hair, purple eyes and she was young compared to Oboro since she had 14 years old.
-Nix: Taking care of the enchanter, Oboro.
-Oboro: Nix, you have pandemic slimes. So a bit of space dammit!
-Nix: They are stored...
-Oboro: In your body. Damned dimensional mages. They can create separated dimensions on the area for a short time or create dimensions on their bodies to store thing or pets. And you have 3 dimensions in yourself Nix. 1 for weapons, another for the slimes and the third is a potion storage.
-Nix: You know that I need to have my little slimes ready for anything.
-Duraralt: And people called that skill tree a joke skill tree... Well, like Minnie and her whip master skill.
-Oboro: (coughs) Well, I'll show you the area and then we can start talking of plans.
-Duraralt: Okay. Seems a good plan.
Oboro and Duraralt start walking around the area where the ship was being prepared but then Duraralt sees a smaller ship being made and some maids were carrying acid inside the ship.
-Duraralt: What is that?
-Oboro: Oh, a flying ship to move cargo.
-Duraralt: Cargo and prisoners you mean.
-Oboro: Yeah. Cargo, all of it.
-Duraralt: I start hating how you treat your prisoners.
-Oboro: Yeah, but you hate more Shade now?
-Duraralt: Shut up.
Duraralt and Oboro kept walking.

Meanwhile, in the forest were Dave was...
Dave is using Sif Eltear and training his dodging speed while getting used to Gale Siflien but it is eating a lot of mana so he has to stop to drink a mana potion but can't thanks to Lea. But then he started seeing what made him use to much mana, he always used too much power into controlling the power of Gale Siflien but if he used less and trusted Siflien then he could use less mana and have more power.
-Dave: Siflien. I'll try to trust in you a lot more when we go together.
-Siflien: That way you get more power for less. But what makes you think that I won't try to control you?
-Dave: I have to trust in my partner. Isn't that right, Partner?
-Siflien: You idiot! I was the king of wolves! You think that I will bow like a dog!?
-Dave: I don't expect that. I expect that we work together, partner!
-Siflien: No one has ever trusted me so much. But let's give it a shot! If not that freak of Lea will kill us before we can recover!
Then Dave tries to make his body accept more the power of Siflien instead of restricting it and becomes able to see the wind currents. He can even see where the arrows will hit and that way he can find Lea more easily and finds her quite quickly but when Dave finds Lea she smiles.
-Lea: Well done. Finally you shaped up. But in short range I will hit you.
-Gale Siflien: Not so fast!
Then the wind started protecting Dave making a barrier and pushed Lea out of the tree but she jumped to another tree.
-Lea: So you two work together? Then you pass!
-Dave: Huh?
-Lea: Finally I can leave. What your brother asked me was to shape you up and make you use Sif's Eltear well. You passed!
Lea took out a crystal out of her bag and crushed it and right after she crushed it, she literally dissapeared.
-Dave: She ran away.
-Gale Siflien: No. She allowed us to live. If not she would have killed you.
-Dave: Nice coming from a friend of my brother.
Dave stopped using the power of Siflien and went down to the ground because he had been 4 hours dodging arrows of Lea until he managed to use Siflien power.

Meanwhile, where Tina and Mina are training, there has been a great devastation like if there was a big fight but only 3 girls were there. Tina, Mina and her trainer, Anne. The twins had the HP really low and the MP bar was depleted.
-Anne: That was all girls? Try a bit more!
-Tina: How can we defeat this woman!?
-Mina: I don't know but first we must recover and think in her magic!
Mina and Tina start running and trying to escape from Anne.

Shorter chapter but it is for a good reason. Surprise! Next chapter is the start of the contest of characters! Thanks to the double upload my thought of making it start in October will be changed, and it will start 3 days sooner! So if you were thinking in characters already, start finishing them!
I warned at chapter 90 of this so I did my fair warning. Only it is going faster than expected.

I hope that some people participate in that contest!