Chapter 58: Assault to the World Council

In a forest near the building of the World Council, Timber and Kidd are counting all the guards that are up there.
-Timber: 60-70 guards? Easy job for us.
-Kidd: I know. But ain't it strange? They are laughing and many don't have long range weapons. Only those of the AGA.
-Timber: Yeah. Let's put traps here and make them all come. Deadlast and Oboro might be cleaning the floor with the guards of the hangar. It's like our first job together, Kidd. I remember how you tripped in my bush trap and you were blind and fell into your own mine.
-Kidd: Don't talk of that again. We almost died because you created an entire forest filled with traps.
-Timber: Okay. I won't talk more of it. BUSH TRAP.
Timber made a bush filled with little purple flowers. If someone touched the bush, it would unleash a powerful blinding and poisonous mist. It couldn't kill but it could blind and make the enemy fall into another trap.
-Kidd: BEAR TRAP.
As a trapmaster, Kidd could create several different traps. The bear trap stops and causes bleeding and the enemy can't escape on its own. It would need help from another. He put it in a tree that was near of the bush trap.
-Timber: EXPLOSIVE SEED.
Timber touches a tree and from it appears a seed. If someone touched it, it would explode and cause heavy damages.
-Kidd: TRIPLE CAST: NAIL TRAP.
Kidd put around some bushes three traps with a form of a X and in the middle of it there was a small cannon. If someone stepped on it, a nail would go direct to the head causing almost sure death. Also he used his passive art, MULTIPLE CAST, he can cast several times the same skill but that increases the cooldown. With triple cast, the cooldown was 3 times bigger.
-Timber: HANGED BRANCH.
Timber touches another tree but this time the tree has a lot of small buds in a branch. This skill let Timber hang anyone that went to that tree.

They kept putting traps for 8 minutes. Then Timber threw a rock and it caused that a guard of True Gold went to check what was happening and touched the bush and later touched the bear trap that caused him to cry of pain.Then many others touched several traps causing heavy damages to the guards and they kept falling into the traps until they all died.
-Kidd: And Artorias?
Artorias appeared with a lot of dead guards and with a bottle of rum. He went to a cellar that Kidd had in Graliel and saw it empty thanks to guards that were drunk thanks to all the collection of rum, whisky, vodka and beer that Kidd had.
-Artorias: I'm sorry for your cellar... It was raided.
-Kidd: Have you killed those bastards?
-Artorias: Yes. And here is the last bottle.
-Kidd: Only 1? 6 months for nothing... Ain't nice that someone steals all your hard work... But that pig of Leo is worse!
-Timber: We have 8 minutes left. Get ready. I'll grab all of them as my army of undead minions. UNDEAD RISE!
Undead Rise is a skill of necromancer, it can transform a big number of killed enemies into minions but it had a cooldown bigger than most skills that are for start. Most of the starting skills had 6 seconds so it almost didn't affect to the fight, but Undead Rise had a cooldown of 3 minutes. But Timber rised 80 dead guards. They couldn't use well weapons but were worth as cannon fodder.
-Artorias: How much they'll withstand?
-Timber: I think that 80 seconds would be their limit. But I fear that if Deadlast doesn't do his job... We will be the ones falling in those 80 seconds.

Deadlast and Oboro were already walking inside the world council building, for being exact in the baths. A girl that came with Nelly entered and Deadlast thought that they were discovered already. His way of taking care of the girl was jumping to her and biting her neck. Deadlast let that girl dry, there was not even a drop of blood.
-Oboro: You could be less picky with your way to kill.
-Deadlast: I made sure that no one found us yet.
-Oboro: But they'll search for her.
-Deadlast: Let her in the hangar. That way no one will see her. At least before the attack.
-Oboro: Yeah.
Oboro grabbed the body of the girl and carried it to the hangar where the bodies were dissapearing already and saw something odd. A little tower made of gold that was going to Graliel.
-Oboro: Who the hell would come here now!?

Oboro waited a little and saw better who was coming and smiled. Diane was coming, Oboro recognized her by her short blue hair and black eyes but she was using her GM armor this time. It was a golden mage robe that had the capacity of creating gold and molding it with no problem, also was using golden boots that gave her more defense, a reduction of 20% of her cooldowns and the capacity of destroying any weapon made of gold. And her golden staff that could shock anyone that stayed too close to her and increased her 10 times her magic power and cast speed and also increased her cooldowns a 50%. Also it could absorb gold and turn it into hp and mp. That set was called by Duraralt as Gran Tesoro, and it truly was a great treasure, the Dorado staff, the White Whale dress and the Golden Era boots. If she was wearing her best armor it was because she was going to twist some necks.
-Oboro: Reinforcements. But friendly or enemy? Friendly. One of the few friends that doesn't treat her like a great artist is heartbroken by Duraralt. She has come to roast him. I'm sure of that. I want to believe that.
Oboro goes back to the baths where Deadlast is waiting.

Surprise! I finally did this chapter. Lately I've been busy. Almost no time to rest. But still I can do something!
I hope that you like this chapter!