Chapter 66: The Time Teleporter

In Daltial, where the house of Minnie and Vilge is surrounded by countless soldiers from Alexander's Mercenaries are attacking the pets of Minnie and Minnie but they can't defeat her and her pets. Until something happens, a warrior throws a smoke bomb and the thunder mages stun Minnie and grab her.
-Minnie: What you want?
-Warrior: Your head, your pets dead, your city destroyed. That's all what our client has asked us.
-Minnie: So someone wants me out of the map. Who?
-Warrior: A big guild. By what I heard, Deadlast and Oboro learned this already and are doing a preemptive strike. No one will survive.
-Minnie: And will make everyone hate us even more. But you forgot one thing: Deadlast and Oboro are experts in putting fear in the people. (Smiles) And you think that you can kill me?
-Warrior: We have all prepared in order to make sure that your pets can't do nothing to save you. We have an entire squad and lots of mages incoming.
-Minnie: And? I have Ricky. Pray bastards, because what will happen is that I'll call Ricky, he will eat you all and I'll go back to my sweet dream.
-Warrior: Heh. You think that only a pet can kill us!? You are crazy.
-Minnie: RICKY! TIME TO PLAY!

Then out of a big cave that was near of Minnie's house, a giant of 25 meters tall with lots of scars in all the body with black eyes, wearing an armor made of frozen bones and pure ice, a sword made of iron and a shield made of frozen bones got out. Every attacker was shocked and couldn't believe what they were seeing. It started smashing every attacker that he saw and ate them all. The warrior that was talking with Minnie survived but couldn't move of the fear.
-Warrior: How... How could you tame a frostbite giant!? They are only in the mountains... and to kill one you must have around 200 people attacking it, 100 sealing its movement and 50 healers. And even doing that... It is hard to kill it!
-Minnie: (looks at Ricky) This giant had black eyes, most frostbite have blue. He was different, stronger than the rest and could resist even the strongest ice magic. But their companions left him to die because of his eyes. I found him almost dead of starvation and I saved his life giving him all my food. And he decided to protect me in order to repay my kindness. I'm Minnie of the kind winds! One of the monster trio! And Ricky is one of my dear companions!
-Warrior: Heh. So the rumours were true. You can tame even the most dangerous beast.
-Minnie: Those who are dangerous, always have a sad past. A past filled of pain, despair and discrimination. Once you show them a kind heart, they will be loyal. I love hitting with my whip those who only think that what is natural is the best. They are the worst kind of lazy people. Like you.
Minnie starts hitting the warrior without mercy and even if he asked it, she was already lost in happiness. She would not stop until that man was dead. And she did not stop. Minnie went near of Ricky and he grabbed her and put Minnie on his head. Minnie started patting the head of the giant.
-Minnie: Good boy. Good boy. You really do your job well!
Minnie stays there and smiles. The giant smiles and starts walking.

Meanwhile, in Graliel, Rory and Lightning have found a pair of enemies. Timber and Kidd. The two guys looked to the girls and smile.
-Timber: More enemies, pal.
-Kidd: Yeah, Timber. Two chicks here.
-Rory: My name is Rory, a captain of the strongest guild Lion's Heart. Surrender right now!
-Lightning: Yeah. Maybe you are GMs but Edward and his people could take easily Oboro! And they couldn't even think of fighting us both!
-Kidd: And? Impossible things are our thing.
-Timber: Also, Oboro lost because he lost his swords. (Smiles) You really think that you have a chance?
-Rory: I'll show you! TEMPEST OF STEEL!
Rory charges forward and her blades glowed with a grey aura and she did 7 hit in one second to Kidd. She hitted Kidd's left arm, right leg, left feet, left hand, gun and slashes in a X shape the torso. But not even a scratch on Kidd remained.
-Kidd: That was your best hit?
-Rory: How this can happen? I hit you! You should have scars!
-Timber: Oh. Well, you think that our armors were done to be damaged by a weakling? Sorry to dissapoint you, but even if your friends ego was your attack power you wouldn't take us more than a 50% of our hp. And Blaft would laugh of your power.
-Kidd: By the way, you hit my gun but you couldn't disarm me. That skill is made to damage the enemy in some dangerous areas.
-Rory: ICE LANCE!

Rory creates out of nowhere a lance of ice that went to pierce the head of Kidd.
-Timber: FOREST WALL!
Timber creates a wall made of wood and plants that blocks the ice lance like if it was an easy job.
-Timber: Nice attack. But against us, who work together usually since we started in Angel's Paradise... That attack won't have a good effect. And we don't work together like Yata and Blaft...
-Kidd: If they all had to fight those two and Deadlast... They would be begging for mercy. Blaft and Yata aren't stronger than us, but their teamwork... That is a main trouble. Ain't nice to lose 30 guys in a minute.
-Rory: So you are saying that if we had to compare the power of teamwork of every member of Angel's Paradise they would be the more dangerous?
-Timber: Don't go that far. Minnie and Artorias work together very well. Still, thanks for buying me time! I have some exploding undeads ready to rise! MINION RISE! COMMAND: DESTROY!
The players that were killed by Kidd rised and grabbed Lightning, and exploded killing her without a chance to even fight. Rory was angry, they attacked Lightning who wasn't fighting yet and killed her like cowards. That anger made that Rory's Eltear started glowing and activated. Rory had now ash hair, red eyes with the shape of a clock and her armor became red and white.
-Rory: My familiar name is Herifaust. The lord of the forgotten realm. Prepare to fight me with this power! TIME SKIP!
In a mere second Rory was behind Timber and 80 ice lances were aiming at his head.
-Rory: You are dead, coward. See you later.
-Kidd: Ain't that way too fast! COMBINED SHOT: EXPLOSIVE PROPAGATION!
Kidd shot one bullet to an ice lance and all the lances that were aiming at Timber exploded. Rory stayed back.

Hi readers! I'm glad to have finished this chapter. I hope that you like it!