Chapter 77: The Plan Of Geralt.

Duraralt went to grab some materials to craft several C quality equipment to put as free. He really did not want to waste A or B rank materials only to give them for free, that'd be an insult for him and a drag. Still, he wanted to help the guild as best as he could. In the end if all worked well, that would mean that the guild would be very known in matter of days-weeks. That was great but also would be dangerous because people would try to take advantage from the guild, even other guilds would try with the reason that they were a new guild. Duraralt had the C equipment ready and gave it to some members so they could put it in a box where free items would be, later he went to the castle last floor that was transformed in a giant garden where a big tree was growing and many flowers started growing there. In the middle of that floor there was a statue that Duraralt did, it was a statue of Zephyr, it had a compartment where Hope was. That statue was the grave that Geralt asked to do for Zephyr.
Duraralt always came to that place at least once each day since it was done and he always talked with the statue. Everyone knew that it was because Duraralt couldn't stop missing Zephyr.
-Duraralt: Hey Zephyr. How has been the day? Today, Geralt had a new idea to help to make the guild more known. It seems a great idea. At least is worth of trying. I know that I've been a lazy bastard always... But life is a drag without you, sweety. For me, a life without you... is a drag at the very least. (Starts crying) Why did you die? Why? Am I such a bastard?
-???: She died because she did not believe the rumours about EXP potions. I knew her too, Duraralt.
-Duraralt: Who is there!?
Adreilt appeared with an apple in his hand.
-Adreilt: May the darkness follow you in your path but never consume you.
-Duraralt: So you were a member of Underworld... Why did you never told me?
-Adreilt: When we met, Zephyr had died. I could not forgive you. Even if you did not do nothing bad to her.
-Duraralt: So you knew that I was Zephyr's...
-Adreilt: Yeah. I knew. I'm Cerberus, the former right head of Underworld.
-Duraralt: So you were the right head back then. Like Zephyr was the left head. Why did you go to Lion's Heart?
-Adreilt: To find a peaceful place. But I owed you one. In the end, I knew that you made her happy. And I am truly a soft guy sometimes.
-Duraralt: Heh. And later we found you. Seems that destiny won't leave me go far from her people.
-Adreilt: Better this way, no? At least we can talk.
-Duraralt: Yeah.

Geralt's plan was far more than he said. If the free item area worked and then later they opened a shop where people could buy their equipment, that meant that people would know more of the Diamond Wolfves and then the people would request quests to them and that would mean more reputation. With time, the guild would put shops in every GM city following this plan and they'd be really known.
Geralt knew the risks, but better that than having to choose between hunting or selling. They could do all after all. Only they needed time and good preparation, and they had both of them. Also he'd have to talk with the small guilds and medium guilds to avoid troubles. But surely those guilds would try to trick them so he has planned to talk with Martha to obtain information about those guilds and about the market.

But things wouldn't be easy, not at all. A group of 10 people, that were from a small guild started attacking the city inns. Geralt went to check an inn to see what was happening. He found a group of 1 dragon girl, 1 werewolf man and a vampire girl interrogating a bartender.
-Vampire: Where's Mina!?
-Bartender: I don't know!
-Geralt: Why are you going after a member of my guild?
-Vampire: I'm a friend of her. And she should be in my guild!
Mina entered in the inn and looked afraid. Geralt saw Mina and got ready to fight.
-Geralt: I really don't know who you are. But I know one thing: You attacked one of our inns. And that's something I won't overlook. So get out of my city and don't come back never again! And I won't give your guild name to an old friend of mine who loves to destroy weak people.
-Vampire: Mina! You are here! Leave this guild and come to mine! We will be nice to you!
-Mina: I... I don't want to!
-Vampire: Seems that I'll have to make you rethink that...
Geralt stabbed the vampire girl with his sword. The dragon and the werewolf could not even move from the fear they had of Geralt.
-Vampire: How you dare?
-Geralt: Your guild name, which is it?
-Vampire: We are Saint Robert highschool Dreamland club!
-Geralt: Well, you have 2 hours to leave and pray for your guild. I'll destroy it. You were harassing a member of my guild, intimidating her and you attacked one of the inns! That's way too much to forget or overlook. How many you are?
-Vampire: 10-20. Good players all of us!
-Geralt: I'll go alone to destroy your guild. I don't see a reason to even bring our weakest members. Run to warn your people!
Geralt took out the sword from the vampire girl and left. The vampire started running and the others followed her.

And Geralt did not expect troubles... Well, first trouble and first attack to the guild. How will all work out?
Vote please!

Dreamland mmorpg: RisingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara