Chapter 102: Geralt's new way to fight!

Geralt looked at Shade and smiled.
-Geralt: Are you fine, Shade?
Shade looked at Geralt and nodded.
Jeanne was getting angry. She hated troublesome jobs more than anything else, and this job was getting troublesome by seconds.
-Jeanne: Mecha Knight! Finish him off!
A giant knight made of steel dashed towards Geralt tried to hit Geralt but its blade broke at the first second it touched the katana of Geralt.
-Geralt: Even if I have a great number of spells, I should focus on fighting at close range. That's what I noticed after Graliel's mess. Because I am no good at fighting at close range and most fights will end in close range. So I am training in my own fighting style at close range and I found this style.
-Jeanne: Impossible, with my build...
-Geralt: Surprise. Combine my INT with my STR and my INT with my VIT. This is my style, only for people like me! Magic Samurai! Combining boosting magic with my equipment.
Geralt started running and went closer to Jeanne.
-Jeanne: No! GUARDIAN UP!
A robot with a pair of shields went right in front of Jeanne and tried to block Geralt's attack but got cut in half with a swing of Geralt's katana. Geralt was holding his katana with his two hands and had a stance that allowed him to block all attacks with his katana.
Jeanne couldn't believe what was happening. No one could shape up that fast only from a loss. But it was happening in front of her own eyes. That man had talent. Like Zephyr. And that made her tremble.
-Jeanne: "How far this man can get stronger!? How far he can shape up!? This man... This man is dangerous. I have to stop him right now!" TECHNO COME!
A giant machine fell from the sky. It had a humanoid shape but his face looked like a dog, had claws instead of hands and had like a rod in its back. It roared and all the earth started shaking.

Geralt looked to the machine and saw that it had 1000000 HP and smiled. That robot would become a trouble for him if it was strong but Geralt wanted to see how far his new style of fighting would get him. So he got ready and prepared himself. The machine looked the stance of Geralt and took a step closer to him. It was strange for it to see that stance, and got its curiosity.
-Geralt: This will be my victory.
Geralt closed the gap between the machine and him in one short dash and did an Eagle Slash that took 450 of hp and right after it did a Wind Dragon Slash that took 1000 of hp and started hitting it with his katana doing quick swings and the machine tried to hit Geralt but Geralt parried every hit and caused more damage to the machine that the damage he took for every hit. Seemed like the machine was dancing around a blue light and trying to capture it. Jeanne tried to help her machine sending more machines to kill Geralt but they were destroyed by Shade throwing shurikens and spells.

Jeanne tried to kill Shade but she deflected the dagger that was aimed at her and jumped.
-Shade: This is over. EXECUTION!
Shade took Jeanne's head in a split second and started making hand seals and aimed at the machine.
-Shade: WIND STYLE: WIND DRAGON CUTTER!
Shade exhaled and a wind blade appeared from her mouth and cut an arm of the machine. Geralt saw the chance and got far from the machine and aimed for the wound that the machine had.
-Geralt: If it works with oil, this is it! FIREBALL!
Geralt threw a fireball at the wound and the machine exploded.

Deadlast was looking from afar that fight while he was killing people and got angry. There were 4000 corpses around him and Duraralt and Panther and Edward were working together to defeat them both but they were exhausted.
-Deadlast: That bastard of Geralt! How much more he will interfere!?
-Duraralt: Don't get riled up now! We can win this and then go after him.
-Deadlast: Yeah but we will get exhausted at this rate!
-Duraralt: I see. Well, it's a bit of a drag... but we will have to ask him. OBORO! Some bombs here, you lazy dog!
Oboro heard Duraralt and made the ship go around where Deadlast and Duraralt were and threw around 500 bombs and the maids started shooting people of below the ship. Alexander and his mercs joined the fight and Oboro jumped off the ship and landed safely using hopper.
-Oboro: Seems that I have to kill Geralt, again.
-Duraralt: Go!
-Oboro: On it sir!
Oboro dashed and cut everyone that was in his path with only one katana but he was stopped by Lightning and Rory.
-Oboro: Seems that I'll take my own time to handle some pests!
Oboro unsheated the other katanas and prepared his stance which left wide open his stomach but it was a fake opening. When someone tried to hit his stomach he would stab his/her neck.
-Rory: We will defeat you!
-Lightning: I'll make you my pet after beating you up!
Oboro dashed and attacked Lightning.

Hi readers! I hope you like these chapters. Seems that the book will be larger than expected but well, better!