Chapter 96: Sure defeat?

Geralt and Shade stopped at a merchant campfire before returning to Vinliel. Shade was talking with several traders and she looked quite angry and that intrigued Geralt.
-Geralt: What happens Shade?
-Shade: Oboro and Duraralt have all the medium and small guilds against us and seems that Black Blood and his pirates are with him. And some rumours say that he can call Alexander's mercenaries. And some others say that Deadlast will attack you.
-Geralt: Deadlast unusual behaviour is troubling but...
-Shade: He killed all players in Taraq. Only to get used to his old self!
-Geralt: So... He is stronger now? How much stronger he can get!?
-Shade: Don't ask, Geralt. Don't dare to ask! If you go to some dungeons you can get really strong! And no one has done them yet! Not as far as I know!
-Geralt: There are some great equipments or what?
-Shade: STATS dungeons. More Stats for the ones that do them. Hard to find and hard to complete them. And are hard to complete. Unless the easy ones that are for newbies but hey those have level limit. Only the developers can create those dungeons.
-Geralt: Then we are lucky! Still, I don't think that the GMs will go to help Oboro.
-Shade: No. But Duraralt was the leader and Oboro was the strategist. That will be worse than having another one of Angel's Paradise that isn't Deadlast or Duraralt! They will fight together and better!
-Geralt: We can't survive a siege then?
-Shade: It is his plan, no? Siege the city to capture me. It would be the smartest plan. You started to learn how Oboro works!
-Geralt: After Graliel, I learned a bit of his strategy. By the way, H.A.T.R.E.D.3., he is close to you?
-Shade: I can't answer that without telling who is he. And I can't allow him to be captured by me. In the end... he is way too close to me.
-Geralt: (nervous) He is your boyfriend?
-Shade: No! He is closer than a boyfriend. And he scares any possible boyfriend!
-Geralt: What a relief...
-Shade: (blushing) Let's return quickly!
-Geralt: Yeah!
Geralt and Shade started to go back to Vinliel almost running.

Meanwhile, Oboro was going to talk with Alexander to grab more people for the siege that he wants but also wants Alexander as aerial support and to have some people in the ship. Only 400 maids handling that giant ship is a bit hard, so he decided to get Alexander and his people to cover it, help in the ship and if the ship went down he could evacuate. He arrives to the peak of a mountain and finds a camp filled with mercenaries using various weapons and armors and sees Alexander entering into a tent. Oboro sneaks in the tent and Alexander aims with his axe to the face of Oboro.
-Oboro: Hi, Alexander.
-Alexander: I really don't want to do a deal with you.
-Oboro: But you want revenge on Jerome?
-Alexander: I am a merc. No coin, no job and no help.
-Oboro: I'll pay you 240000 gold.
-Alexander: What you want? I remember that you double-crossed me twice!
-Oboro: You know. I want to capture Shade, you want coin. I can pay, you can help in a ship and give aerial support. So I want to do a deal.
-Alexander: You are afraid of Geralt or Jerome.
-Oboro: Jerkome can put his sword up to where the sun does not shine! But his damned brother and his damned luck will be my doom!
-Alexander: I see... Geralt is dangerous on his own level. And I'll be able to hit Jerome? Then seems that my 1000 mercs will be working for you.
-Oboro: Great! 6003 players under my command! It shall be an easy fight! Come to Balatraf tomorrow!
Oboro takes out a crystal and crushes it. After a second he dissapears.

Meanwhile, in Bradtiel...
Jerome was buying potions and then he saw Martha going quickly to her HQ in Bradtiel. Jerome stops her and sees her worried.
-Jerome: What is happening, sweet sun of mine?
-Martha: Cut the flirting, Jerome! Duraralt has broken the deal! He is going to attack with Deadlast and Oboro Vinliel! They are going to attack your brother, you stupid jerk!
-Jerome: Oho? So they dare to challenge my brother? They have guts. But will they have the power to withstand a fire god?
-Martha: You are coming?
-Jerome: You can bet! They are after my bro! I am going to crush them all! And I owe Deadlast one thing. A blazing thrust up where the sun does not shine! After Graliel attack, you think I will be quiet with what he does!?
-Martha: We can overpower them together!
-Jerome: Yeah! Each of us prepare for the fight! When they'll attack?
-Martha: I heard that tomorrow.
Jerome and Martha start running to their HQs and start preparing the fight.

Look! A great fight is going to start! Will Geralt be able to win with the help of Martha and Jerome! Vote if you liked the chapter!