Chapter 16: Take the city 3!

Geralt and his team are preparing for a fight against the main force of the Lion Heart guild. They'll be helped by Jerome's Guild, Black Order.
-Geralt: We have to kill them all!
-Blaft: Yeah, destroying their base will also be good! Taking out the influence of this guild in this city shall be a great improvement.
-Jerome: But don't dare to die. We have lost already too much to let anyone else die!
-Black Order: Aye Sir!
-Blaft: Then attack!

They all attack and a great battle starts, many people fighting. It was like a war.
-Geralt: I hate this type of battles.
-Jerome: Well, I also hate them.
-Blaft: You two are similar. Like if you two were brothers.
-Jerome: (thinks a little) Brother!? Why you lied!?
-Geralt: You know that I hate your way of behaving.
-Jerome: Hey cut the crap! You also have your little harem!
-Geralt: Me!? They're guildmates and nothing more!
-Blaft: I started a fire with this.
-Jerome: Yeah, and I'm Oboro.
-Geralt: It's the truth. As friends okay. As lovers, no.
-Jerome: Why you invited the girl that almost killed you?
-Geralt: That's because she's discriminated!
-Jerome: Like everyone in your guild was. There are things that won't change.
-Geralt: Yeah? Then this discrimination isn't one of them!
-Jerome: Surprise me then, brother!
-Geralt: You know that I'll do that, Brother.

Then Martha appears.
-Martha: The brothers fighting each other. A cliché?
-Jerome: Oh. Time to stop this stunt, Martha.
-Martha: Not at all!
-Geralt: Come on, kiss Jerome and you two get a room! For him it wouldn't be first time.
-Martha: How you dare!?
-Geralt: Oh. Now I pissed off a Tsundere.
Geralt goes near of Martha and hits her with his own head.
-Jerome: Okay, headbutt. Now you can start running. I'll handle this. OH GOD OF FLAMES, HEAR MY DESIRE AND TURN IT INTO FLAMES, MAKE ME THE STRONGEST WARRIOR! IFTRAIEL EQUIP!
Then a lot of flames surround Jerome and turn him into a half demon half human that uses a great black sword with a lot of glyphs and a black armor full of runes.
-Martha: So you use that. Ok. OH, GOD OF THUNDER AND TIME, LET YOUR THUNDER SHATTER THIS WORLD IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE MY DREAM! MAKE ME THE STRONGEST WARRIOR! ORIGINUS EQUIP!
A thunder falls where Martha is and now Martha has her hair yellow and all her equipment is reinforced with thunder.
-Jerome: So you use that form. Okay! I'll kill you!

Jerome and Martha start fighting and a lot of flames and thunders start destroying the surroundings.
-Blaft: We're in collateral damage area! We must go after the other one in charge!
-Geralt: But!
-Blaft: No buts! You could use flames to help Jerome. But he would be angry. He's too proudful, I see that in his eyes.
-Geralt: Okay!
Geralt and Blaft leave.
-Jerome: Finally! IFTRADIEL SLASH!
Jerome slashes Martha and causes her great damage.
-Martha: ORIGINUS THUNDER SHATTERING SLASH!
Martha slashes Jerome and damages him well and many buildings are destroyed because of that attack.
-Jerome: IFTRAIEL KILLER FIRE WAVE!
Jerome throws a fire wave that damages all the buildings and Martha.
-Martha: ORIGINUS THUNDER FALL!
A thunder falls where Jerome is and damages him well.
-Jerome: IFTRAIEL HEALING FLAMES!
Jerome heals himself.
-Martha: ORIGINUS THUNDER THRUST!
Martha attacks Jerome with a thrust that destroyed some buildings, Jerome resists it thanks to Iftraiel, but he ends with a little of mp.
Jerome slashes again but Martha avoids it and kisses him.
-Martha: In the end I couldn't resist.
-Jerome: So what my brother said was true.
-Martha: Yeah. But I know that you love a lot of other girls
-Jerome: What the hell? They're good but if you asked me out once, I would leave them all.
-Martha: (Blushing) I...I...
-Jerome: Let's stop this nonsense.
-Martha: Okay. I surrender.

Meanwhile, Geralt and Blaft have found Darkon.
-Darkon: So you're going to stop me?
-Geralt: You know your fate then!
-Darkon: Don't make me laugh! A tank and a samurai!? Ahaha! My magic will kill you!
-Blaft: Enough of this crap. Surrender!
-Darkon: Never! DARK MAGIC: UNDEAD RISE!
Darkon makes a spell that wakes up a lot of undeads that are going to attack Geralt and Blaft but then Sharking and Sif appear and destroy them all with their attacks.
-Geralt: That's why having pets is good!
-Blaft: Indeed!
-Darkon: Damn you all! FIRE WAVE!
Darkon throws a fire wave that damages the pets well but there's no effect to Blaft and Geralt.
-Geralt: EAGLE SLASH!
Geralt sends flying Darkon.
-Blaft: HOLY KNIGHT HARD HIT!
Blaft throws Darkon back to the ground and Darkon dies.
-Blaft: That happens when a tank fights a mage.
-Geralt: Well, two tanks killed a mage.

Meanwhile a lot of players are attacking the HQ of Diamond Wolfves and the slimes and all the ones that are there are fighting all of them but they're having a hard time.

What will happen to the guild!? Will it survive? Or it'll die? We'll see next week!