Chapter 11: Lost and found by a King.

Dave and the twins were lost in the forest and they started to look for the girl that was lost(chapter 8) and they tried to find her and then try to find a way back.
The team found lots of wisps that were specially aggresive, and the wisps attacked them. Dave and Tina destroyed them all using Thunder based skills(Dave using Elemental Shot.) Mina had to heal them and had to take out the poison of the wisps.
-Dave: Damn Wisps, they are in the damn way!
-Tina: True!! I hate insects! I wanna go to the HQ quick and hug Sif.
-Mina: Well, let's do the quest quick!
They keep walking and they found the girl being attacked by a miniboss (a miniboss is a monster that is stronger than the normal monsters but less strong than the boss. Remember that the boss of the area was Sif, and that the team almost won.).
The Miniboss was a giant Slime called "Slime King". It was so big that could destroy all the team by eating them.
-Dave: Is a big Slime... "We're lost but this can be bad, I hope that this isn't an odd miniboss like some mangas show..."
-Tina: Let's kill it quick!
-Mina: Okay! Earth Golem Summoning!
Mina summons 5 Earth Golems and they attack the giant Slime and it tries to attack back.
-Dave: Got it! Elemental Shot: Fire Exploding Shot!

Dave shoots a Fire based arrow that hits the slime and explodes, Mina used a barrier to protect Dave and took the girl out of the danger area.
The Slime destroyed the golems, the barrier and hit hard Dave and Mina, it was about to crush them to death.

In the sky, Duraralt was looking what happened around the Fairy City and saw the Slime King about to kill someone and saw Dave.
-Duraralt: "Bro is in troubles. Shape Shift!"
Duraralt changed his look into a golden haired tall and with green eyes and turned his armor into a robe. The spear looked the same.
He made that his spear attacked the Slime and made it angry.
Dave knows when to get a chance for critical hits, so he used Bullseye and hit it hard and then Mina used Photon to hit the slime and Tina started chanting Originus Sacred Thunder Lance.
-Tina: Oh chief of all gods, who controls the thunder, the element of energy, lend me your strenght to protect those who I owe this power! Originus Sacred Thunder Lance!
Then Tina used the Originus Sacred Thunder Lance to kill the slime. A girl that fitted the description that was given in the quest got out from the slime and all the team earned money and experience. Duraralt earned money and experience and also a Big Slime core and leaves.
They all were going back to the guild building in Bradtiel.
Meanwhile, in a far distant place, a big manor was surrounded by monkey soldiers, and from that building Oboro gets our with three black swords and a full black armor.
-Oboro: Hey monkeys! Wanna spar? Okay! I'm in the mood.
The monkeys attack him at the same time, but oboro parries all the attacks and kills all the monkeys one by one. The last remaining one was asking for mercy without talking.
-Oboro: Mercy? Nop!
He slashes the last monkey down. From the building a tall girl that has short blue hair and black eyes got out. She was wearing a crimson red robe and red boots. She's the GM Mage.
-Oboro: Oh, you are here, Diane.
-Diane: Well, I got out to see those monkeys but it seems that you cleaned the place... Again.
-Oboro: I rather prefer killing them, it's easier.
-Diane: Okay. This place will be important in a few months.
-Oboro: Yeah.
In the Diamond Wolfves HQ, everyone is celebrating that they have the guild board and they have a rank D, thanks to the great job that both teams have done.
Geralt with part of the reward bought lots of drinks and food and they ate until they were full and kept celebrating as much as they could.

It was a short chapter. I had troubles with this chapter, a pair of fails, a pair of technical troubles, and worse things.
I hope that you liked. Next chapter will be larger for sure.

Dreamland mmorpg: RisingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara