SEASON (Book) Four |

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

ENJOY THIS TEASER FOR SEASON FOUR! 

Note* the teaser does not happen right at the beginning of season four, it happens at some point but it's not linger! It's just a teaser of what's to come <3

TEASER:

I stood in front of him, my head high and my eyes narrowed. It would be a foolish lie if I didn't admit the fear in my blood. I was afraid, and I was honest with that. At my side was my team, and at his side was his team. He sat in his throne, and I was the army that had come to cut off the head of the monster. And yet, he hummed, as if it was just him and I in this room.

As if I was just a disobedient child.

So, I grinned. If he thought that, this would be even easier.

"Nothing will change," he told me, "This wouldn't fix anything."

I nodded, raising my sword, "It won't but it is a start."

Then, I lowered my sword, and his head went rolling across the floor.

My eyes flung open, and I gasped, sweat sticking to me. The dream, it was a nice dream. Tears dripped down my face, it was so nice, too nice. It was a fucking fantasy. A sob slipped from my lips and I turned over, shaking Sebastian awake. He moaned in his sleep before sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong love?" he asked, his voice husk from sleep.

I recalled the faces from my dream. It was faces I didn't recognize but Zero did. It was faces of the illicit. As if a hint of the future. I needed to make this dream a reality. I needed to find all those names from my dad's notebook.

"We need to find all the ones not in Maxwell's grasp," I whispered.

Sebastian blinked, a smile on his face and any traces of sleep long gone.

"Then, I guess we better get started, ey love?"

I nodded, smiling, "Let's make an army."    

FIND OUT JANUARY 11!