END OF SEASON (BOOK) THREE

I'M EXICTED FOR SEASON FOUR! 

A few notes, Season four will be released January 11 (I know I said the beginning of January but because Jan 3 is my birthday it will be the following Monday) and as for another change (this already happens for HER VAMPIRE MASTER) I will be moving updates to Mondays instead of Sundays! I've become a freelance erotica writer (link in bio) and because of that, I write orders from Monday to Friday as well as do university, so weekends will be my self-love days. Aka, most likely when The Dead Zone chapters get caught up to the unwritten ones, weekends will be my writing days for my own book. 

That's all for my notes, thank you so much for all the love, all the likes and overall support! It sucks that my book wasn't picked for the wattys but I won't let that stop me! My goal is to publish this book one day and so I will just work even harder to make my writing better! 

Happy holidays everyone! 

Let's have an amazing 2021 together! 

Also be sure to check out the book below! It's my most recent book! It doesn't have that many chapters yet but if you enjoyed THE DEVIL'S CLAIM you'll like HER VAMPIRE MASTER! It follows the same master-slave romance but with vampires, and is better written and more delicious plot twists! 

HER VAMPIRE MASTER: 

                                       In a world where vampires rule and the law forces all humans to be slaves

                                       In a world where vampires rule and the law forces all humans to be slaves. Aris decides to runaway from her abusive and horrible vampire master only to be saved by the mysterious vampire Dante. He offers a safe haven where his human slaves are treated well and even given an allowance, and now he wishes to save Aris, interested in her more than he'd admit. But when the question of his past rises, will this forbidden love and sanctum prove to be too good to be true?