One Hundred Six |

One Hundred Six | *animal violence? 

True to his word, the following week, I stood in the church, stretching my neck. Sonar was letting me crash in his garage on an air mattress, because apparently I couldn't sleep elsewhere until I pulled my own weight, but Jessica had no problem finding Sebastian a place. Although, to be fair, she was letting Oliver stay with Sebastian which did comfort me.

I was dressed in a puffy, cotton white sun dress with a pair of lovely combat boots, Jessica said this was the only outfit she had (definitely giving me Karen vibes) and Ophelia gave me the boots. She would have given me clothing but Ophelia was a bit larger than me, that woman had lovely muscles I only dreamed of having one day. Hell, if I could get Ophelia's sturdy shoulders and riped arms with Lisa's thick ass, I'd be set for life.

What the fuck are you thinking about?

My eyes rolled at Zero's comment. She seemed to only understand survival of the fittest, not survival of the thickest. A chuckle bubbled up from my throat as I suddenly saw Sebastian walking up the large steps towards the church. My body perked up and I ran for him, launching myself off the first step and into his unsuspecting arms.

"Oof," he groaned, catching me, "Ey love. You look pretty today."

I couldn't help but bat my lashes, "Pretty enough for a wedding?"

"You could be dressed in mud, and you'd still be the prettiest woman in the world. Actually, if you were dressed in only mud, not going to lie, you'd probably turn any zombie near by into instant flames. Fuck, that's what this world needs, a nice view of your—"

I gave him a look and he coughed, his cheeks heating. Before I could scold him for his sexual tension vibes, I noticed a pair of horns out of the corner of my eye. Stepping back and away from Sebastian I noticed Oliver sulking up the stairs. While he was dressed in some normal soldier attire, he also wore his mask, no doubt refusing to take it off. I rushed him, wrapping my arms around him as he awkwardly pet my back.

"Are you hurt?" he asked curiously.

I smirked, stepping back and up a step, "No. Are you?"

"No. I am in good health, thank you."

I giggled, excitement filled me. It felt like I hadn't seen him in forever—forever was too long. Before I could continue, I noticed a beautiful black goddess walking up the steps. Tears filled my eyes as Lisa shot me a smirk, climbing the steps slowly. It had been so long, and the last time I saw her she was shot—literally. I let her come to me, nervous that if I jumped on her, I'd open some wound I couldn't see.

"Bitch," she grunted, her smirk melting, "if you look at me with those sad eyes I'm going to slap you. I'm good, I'm all healed and ready for your orders."

I smiled at that, hugging her, "I missed you."

She hugged me back tightly, her cheek resting on mine, "I missed you too."

"U-Uh hi," a cough sounded from behind her, we turned, my eyes falling on Ophelia.

However, her attention wasn't on any of us but instead Oliver. I knew she wanted to be included in on this but I also knew that wasn't my place to accept. I shifted my attention to Oliver, chewing nervously on my bottom lip I watched him carefully, trying to gauge his reaction. With that mask on, no emotions were revealed.

"Can we talk?" she asked softly, looking so small on the bottom step compared to him, "I-It's been a long time, hasn't it Oliver?"

Oliver tilted his head, moving down the steps slowly until he stood on the step just above hers. I shifted from foot to foot, awkwardly looking between the two. On one hand I wanted to give the two privacy, but on the other I didn't want Oliver to be alone with her and vice versa. Neither asked to be alone and so both accepted their small audience.