Forty Five |

Note: I've been reading your comments and can I just say my readers are the best? XD 

Remember to vote, comment and follow! 

Forty Five | 

Forty Five |

My heart was breaking. Truly breaking into little itty bitty pieces. My nose was running, and my eyes were leaking sorrow and tears. I cried as I clung onto Cam, he patted my back laughing like a monster!

"You didn't think to tell her honey mead is booze?" Leon hissed behind me.

Luna chuckled, "I thought it'd be a nice lunch surprise for her. She's been working so hard all week, let her have this moment."

"Easy for you to say, you don't have to go on a five hour drive with her!"

I tuned their babble out as I clung onto Cam. Who knew how long it would be before I got to see him again? No – no way. I wouldn't be able to do it! Cammy was my partner in crime. Much better company than Jax most definitely.

"We will see each other in no time," Cam chuckled, detaching himself from me, "You don't have to worry. Besides you've gotta go kick Maxwell's ass then come back ok?"

I sniffled, wiping my nose on my sweater, "I-I'll miss you Cammy."

He nodded, his eyes glistening with unshed tears, "I'll miss you too Mira. Until next time ok?"

"Ok, that's enough," Leon sighed loudly, "Lisa get little miss drunkard in the damn car."

"Do it yourself," Lisa replied, tossing her braids over her shoulder, "I ain't your slave."

"Of all the woman," he groaned before tossing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

I wiggled trying to get free, "Let me go! I'm not done saying goodbye!"

"Yes you are, now shut up."

"No I'm not!"

"Goodbye Mira! Goodbye Lisa!" Luna called from the gates, "We are always here if you're in search of a home."

"We will!" I cried, waving my hands frantically.

Leon snickered, tossing me in the backseat, "Aw shut up and sleep it off."

I sighed leaning back against the seats. They still smelt a little like Cam and that was comforting. I settled down, my brain swaying slightly. It wasn't long before the lids of my eyes closed, and I was drifting off.

The moment I peeled my eyes open I realized I was back in dreamland with the other me – the one who called herself Mira. I was dressed in a simple, floor length pink gown. Here my hair was normally long and wild but yet now it was pulled back into a tight bun. The only thing that told me I was in her world was my all too pale skin.

My eyes skimmed the area with caution. My feet stood among a grassy, flowered meadow. In the center I could see her – dressed in all black at her little tea table. Slowly, very slowly I walked over to the table. Those green eyes looked up at me, amusement stirring in them.

"You took your time coming over. I'm offended, it's like you don't trust me," she purred.

My eyes narrowed, "What's the trick? Will my dress turn to blood? Or maybe bodies will rain down? Call me a monster and poke me with a stick perhaps?"

She grinned, showing a pair of sharp teeth, "No trick. Not this time. I merely wish to know what you'll do with Eric once you meet him. Of course, it won't matter, once I come face to face with my creator I won't hold back – his life will be mine."