Thirty Three | Restricted content.

Beep Boop - anotha' update for my super star readers! 

Remember to:

 vote, 

comment 

and follow so I know you're enjoying the content! 

Also, any questions you have comment down below - as long as I'm not spoiling anything I will do my best to answer your questions!  

Thirty Three | Restricted content.

*Sexual content AND a tad of graphic/violent content.

Snow fell around us, as clouds blocked out the twinkling stars and reflective moon. It was colder out now, biting at my exposed face and of course my fingers. However, the cold was no match against the coldness I felt in my heart.

I sighed, practically jogging to keep up with the fuming man.

I never imagined Jax would come back so quickly. I also never thought he'd to hunting around the town looking for me. It should have warmed my heart but instead, a hot anxiety gripped at me. I knew I disappointed him and I wish I could brush that feeling off but for some reason it refused to leave.

"Jax–," I began, my fingers stretching to grip the sleeve of his jacket.

He pulled away, spinning around so fast that my foot slipped on a patch of ice. A startled scream sprang from my lips as I found myself falling – the ground rushing up to meet me. However, that didn't happen as arms reached out to steady me.

I looked up at Jax, surprised that he didn't let me fall but in a fleeting moment he also lost his footing and we came crashing down onto the snow covered path. He fell onto me, one arm wrapped around my back the other cushioning the back of my head. I winced slightly as his weight pressed down on me and when I opened the eyes that had closed on impact my voice caught in my throat.

Our faces were inches apart – so close that I could feel the heat of his breath fan my nose. My face turned a shade of red as I found myself getting lost in those hazel orbs that were riddled with flecks of gold and green.

"Are you alright?" He rasped out as flustered as I was.

I bit my lip nervously, "Jax I-I'm sorry."

And then the moment was gone as his eyes hardened. He got off of me and continued walking down the path leaving me laying in the snow. Again, I sighed and pushed myself up. I attempted to wipe as much snow off me as I could but, the wet substance had already soaked through my jacket and underclothing.

Once we got back to the house, I noticed Cam on the porch talking quickly with Flynn. Both heads turned towards us as we clambered up the wooden steps and Flynn sent me a sympathetic look. I returned it with a small smile and looked over at Cam who watched me with relief in his eyes.

"I'm glad you found her, Flynn suggested we go to the bar together?" Cam suggested.

Jax's eyes slid over to Cam then me, "We'll meet you there."

"You know what that means," Flynn teased, "We may not see her tonight."

My eyes widened as my face turned bright red, did Jax tell them about us? I glance over at him however, his eyes were wide and shocked, his own face red. Cam let out a laugh and nodded, the two didn't spare us a glance.

"Knowing Jax, he'll scold her into next week," Cam replied snickering.

Jax cleared his throat, rubbing his face annoyed, "Stop speaking."