WHATS NEXT?

READ MY OTHER BOOKS:
THE ELEMENTAL CHRONICLES
CLAIMED BY THE DON
UTOPIA

ALSO! GUESS WHAT? THE SERIES ISN'T OVER--NOT IN THE WAY YOU THINK!

Synopsis:

Eeros Wolfe-Brooks has never spent a moment of her life alone. In fact, overprotected by her mother Mira Brooks and father Sebastian Wolfe, Eeros has never spent a second off the Island of Paradise, and despite her requests to explore the dead zone, life is good. Humanity thrives despite the virus that ended the world over thirty years ago.

Until the past Mira's been hiding from her daughter comes back and everything becomes threatened--supplies are running low, people are going missing and secrets are exposed. Even worse, there is a dark truth to what happened five years ago when a horrible accident struck the island and cost the live of Mira's first daughter. Now, Eeros wants to break free of the overbearing island life and get to the bottom of not only her mother's secrets but why a new evil now threatens not only their lives but their future too.

In order to save the dead zone, Eeros and her friends will have to find out the truth of what's beyond all that they've know and hope it's not too late for all of humanity. 

TEASER:

One |

I was born into a dead world.

My mom has told me little about how the world ended, instead she tells me of so many stories about how humanity fought back against an evil that tried to kill us. She writes about it too, stories of her friends, of how she changed this island and established the supply routes. Sometimes I don't believe her, I see her as the hotheaded mom that snaps when I don't do my dishes. Then I see her at work, and I see how much people respect her. This entire island is ready to obey every order from her, the council titles her their leader and when there's problems she is the first one to fix everything.

"Everything except me," I muttered softly.

The sand was soft against my back, my hand stretched out towards the clouded sky as soft drops of rain fell on top of me. It was calm. Despite the cold of the wind, and despite how much anger had filled my heart. My eyes closed, and I pushed back the tears that brimmed. My mom couldn't understand why I was so angry at her and that just made me hurt even more. After all that we've gone through, after what happened to Rose—

"Bunny," the familiar accented deep voice sighed.

My eyes opened and the familiar blood red eyes of my dad stared down at me. All anger melted away as I sat up, the tears I held back began to bubble and I felt like I was five again. It was silly, I had turned eighteen a week ago and yet here I was acting like a baby. I stood slowly, wiping my face hard enough my sweater scraped against my skin.

"Fighting with mom again?" he chuckled.

I kicked at the sand, "I-It's not fair. She's not being fair."