Chapter 175 ~ Connecting Rings

AN: Hey guys~!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter~! Wish you all a great day and week ahead of all of you~!!!

"Y-Y-You what...?"

"H-Hey, c-can you say that again...?"

"I'm coming with you to the Holy Country. Heh, don't worry~ I'll take good care of you brats during your little trip."

Mia and Rafael froze with their eyes and mouths wide open.

"Y-You, are you trying to make a mess in the holy country? Don't do it! They're already in a pickle no- OW!!!!"

"What are you saying, you brat?"

"Ow! It hurts! Ow! You're hurting my brain!!!"

Laura smirked evilly and gave her bratty female disciple a noogie.

"That's fine right, you guys?"

She turned to Leon and the others with Mia still struggling in her embrace.

"I do not see a problem with it. Will everyone be fine with this arrangement?"

Freya, Lily, and everyone else nodded their heads.

"Jeanne, would it be fine for Laura to join us? She is an A-ranked adventurer, and she will definitely be of help during our travel to the Holy Country."

"I do not mind at all. In fact, I would be happy to have Lady Laura with us~"

Jeanne smiled brightly and clasp her hands in front of her gigantic chest.

"Moreover, Mia and Rafael seemed to be happy that she's coming, so I would never disagree with it~"

"W-W-Who's happy?! Can't you see the situation I'm in?!?!"

"T-That's right! I-I'm just thinking of how much of a mess this hag would cause!!"

"Now now~ There's no need to be shy~ Hehehe~"

Jeanne let out a small giggle as Mia and Rafael blushed, proving the truth of her words.

"Then let us head to the castle and inform Aria, Iris, and the king about the trip. And I would also like to visit the academy to inform Amaterasu and Irene as well tomorrow."

"I'm sure we can visit them after they're done with their lessons tomorrow. Let's visit the castle first~"

"You're right. Let's head out."

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

The royal castle has numerous offices used by royal officials. Among them were special offices specially designed and made for the personal use of high-ranking individuals such as the King, prime minister, head of the royal court magician, head of the intelligence department, and the crown prince.

In the past, no such offices belonged to a princess. It was not because they were forbidden from having one, but because none of the past princesses seek to have their own personal office. They do not deal with politics and economic affairs of the country, and while some do deal with some affairs regarding the royal castle, they did it in their own time and did not require a specially made office.

However, the current first princess of Arcland, Aria von Arcadia, does have one under her name. She had had it since she was still studying in the royal academy and used it to help her brother and father regarding the political and economical affairs of the country. Now, she was managing affairs related to her beloved's company, Misteltein, as well as public relations with Bestia along with Silverio and Alex. Her office was used for such work, and she was currently sitting behind her desk, dealing with various documents related to the Arcland and Bestia's joint effort in aiding the Holy Country that had recently met with a tragedy.