Chapter 150 ~ Feast with the Royal Family of Bestia

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter XD!!! I'm really doing my best to keep on writing and making an enjoyable story for u guys, but it has been kinda hard to do so. It's a mix of lack of inspiration and not finding the words to express myself with. Maybe this is what you'd call a writer's block, and it's all because of UNI stress. I'll definitely recover from this by reading some good books and relaxing after I've done my mid-exams! 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please vote and comment your thoughts~! You can read ahead 5 chapters in my patreon, patreon.com/verglasx ! Feel free to check it out if you're interested XD!!

"Geez... Did you have to go this far for a challenge, idiot brother of mine? He's an honored guest of our kingdom and the prophesied hero, you know?"

"A-Ahahaha... My bad."

Rafael and Alex helped Susanoo up from the ground and lifted him up by his hands. He was not injured, but the shock from that last attack by Leon still fazed him slightly and made him fall into a daze on the ground.

Behind the pouting Amaterasu were Vincent, Victoria, and Mia. Freya, Aria, and the rest of the girls including Charlotte were fetching Leon who were currently heavily surrounded by the soldiers who witnessed his duel. They've never seen their prince be overwhelmed to that extent, even when he was against the royal guard commander, and were in awe at the strength of the [Dark Hero].

Susanoo laughed awkwardly and thanked the two gentlemen for helping him up.

"But you know, I did this to find out if he really treasures you."

"Eh?!"

"I told him that I won't accept his relationship with you if he doesn't love you for real. That was when he became very scary and suddenly disappeared and attacked me from behind. Ahahahah!!! How scary!"

Amaterasu blushed deeply as her brother laughed out loud. She felt very happy, yet extremely embarrassed for being told that directly to her face, especially from her brother.

"Well, Leon is always scary when it comes to his girls."

"That's right. Nothing could stop him from protecting his beloved girls."

"Ahahaha! I see, I see! That's great! Good job finding him, little sister!"

"Geez! Please just shut up now, big brother!!"

Amaterasu puffed up her cheeks and looked at her brother menacingly with her hands on her waist, trying to make her still laughing brother stop. But to him and the others, she looked far from menacing. In fact, she looked very adorable, like a cute little pink fox trying her best to look scary. If it wasn't for Vincent holding back his wife, Victoria would've already pulled Amaterasu into a tight hug and pet her foxy ears and tail.

"What's going on?"

Leon and the girls returned and were all confused at the sight of Amaterasu puffing up her reddened cheeks and Susanoo laughing heartily.

"Oh, you're finally back!"

Susanoo suddenly placed his arm around Leon's shoulder and smirked widely.

"I'll leave my little sister to you, Leon Misteltein! If even a sliver of her hair was hurt, I will never forgive you, you got that?"

"Of course. I will make sure to protect her and make her happy."