Chapter 127.1 ~ Team Match (2)

AN: LiSA's "Unlasting" is so beautiful... I love all SAO songs, but I think Unlasting is one of my favs. The lyrics, though, were very heartbreaking. I don't watch Alicization, but I've read a few volumes of the light novel and got the gist of the relationships between Kirito, Eugeo, and Alice. Hah... So sad... 

Hope you guys enjoy this update!!! Hope you guys have a great day and week ahead of you~!!!!!!!!! 

"All of you have done amazingly. Congratulations on your victory."

"Hehehe~ Thank you, Sir Leon~!"

"Ufufufu~ Naturally!"

""Thank you very much.""

Altria nodded silently with her usual serious expression. But Amaterasu noticed the slight smile on her face.

"Congratulations, everyone."

"Ahh~! Thank you, Tina~! It's thanks to your amazing enchantments~!"

"Ah! That's not fair, Amaterasu! Let me hug her too!"

"Awawawawa! Umph!"

Tina was squeezed in between their plentiful bosoms since she was only their chest height.

Ooof! I-I can't breathe...

She began squirming in their embrace, but the two were too absorbed into their argument.

"C-Ceci, you're suffocating Tina!"

"My princess. Ms. Tina will suffocate if you continue pushing your bosom onto her."

""Ah!""

Amaterasu and Cecily reflexively released Tina from their embrace and apologized profusely.

"I-I'm sorry, Tina! Please don't die!"

"M-My apologies, Tina! P-Please don't faint!"

"Hah... Hah... Hah... I-I'm fine, hehehe..."

Amaterasu and Cecily were flailing their arms around in a panic as Tina held her chest in relief while catching her breath.

"A-Are you really okay?! I-I'm very sorry!"

"S-Silverius! Please call my family's personal medic here!"

"I-I'm fine, Cecily, Amaterasu! P-Please calm down!"

Leon sighed wryly and went over to the two panicking girl and the one additional girl who's trying her hardest to calm them down.

"Calm down, Amaterasu, Cecily. She's fine."

His voice snapped them out of their panic. They turned towards Tina with teary eyes and immediately hugged and went cheek to cheek with her.

"I'm sorry!"

"Please forgive me, Tina!"

"H-Hehehe... It's fine..."

Leon and his students could only smile wryly as the two strongest participants of the Royal Academy tournament behaving as such. Rather than a Shrine Maiden Princess and daughter of a powerful Duke, they look like regular girls having fun with their friends.

A feeling of relief washed over Leon as he watched them. Instead of becoming complacent, arrogant, or drunk from the power he had helped them build, these children had gotten closer instead.