Chapter 208 ~ A Day Off

After the rigorous training in the form of the battle against the replica of a floor guardian as well as several other monsters from the dungeon of wrath, Freya, Lily, Vyra, Charlotte, Mia, Rafael, Laura, and Alex changed out of their battle gears and gathered in the dining room for dinner. Lilith and Vivian closely following after them.

When they arrived, Leon and Celestine, who had just concluded their lesson on the divine seal, as well as Sonya, who had just woken up from her day long slumber, had arrived, waiting for them with a feast laid out on the enormous and long dining table.

Charlotte immediately trod over and jumped into Leon's embrace and landed on his lap. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she nuzzled cutely into his chest.

He looked at her with a smile and gently stroke her hair before turning to the rest of them.

"You seem tired. Was today's training difficult?"

He asked with a soft gentle smile as he looked at his friends.

Vyra, Freya, and Alex seemed normal while Laura seemed to shine and was full of smiles. But Lily, Mia, and Rafael were visibly tired.

"...You won't believe what we had to go through."

"Honestly... I never expected this kind of thing to happen today..."

"A-Ahahaha..."

Leon tilted his head and turned to Freya, Lilith, and Vivian.

"I didn't expect our training today to be like this either..."

"Fufufu~ But you gained valuable experience, didn't you~ You all did very well, considering Leon, Vincent, and Victoria didn't join~"

"Y-Yes! You were all amazing!"

Leon looked at them even more confused and looked at Freya.

"Just what kind of training did you do today?"

Although Lily, Mia, and Rafael weren't physically as powerful as the rest of them, they had all leveled up quite a bit since their time in the Holy Kingdom. At this point, they've already passed by level 50 and have become almost as powerful as Irene, Laura in the past, or the other top powers in Arcland and Bestia. Their physical strength was already far beyond B ranked adventures, perhaps even on par with Laura's level from when they first reunited.

But for them to show such a tired expression, it must be a different kind of training than what they used to do.

"Actually... We fought against the first floor guardian on the Dungeon of Wrath today..."

"Eh?"

Leon's eyes widened in shock as he swept his gaze across all of them.

"Is that... true?"

"Yes it is. Vivian used her power to replicate the first floor guardian and we fought it together... It was a very tough battle, but we managed to win."

Mia let out a sigh as she made her way to the dining table and took a seat.

"Hah... If it wasn't for Vy's ridiculous damage output and everyone helping us by time to cast our advanced rank spells, I don't think I would've made it in one piece..."

"Yeah... I almost did nothing that time..."

Rafael sat down beside her and slumped his shoulders while the others also began to take their seats.

"Fufufu~ Don't be so down, you two~ Both of you did well~!"

"Uhn! Mia's magic has improved greatly! Rafael's also becoming faster and stronger! Lily's archery was also amazing!"