Chapter 201 ~ Meeting the Demon Lords

"Ah! Lilith~!! Lady Celestine as well~!! Welcome back~!!! Oh~ Did you bring friends~~~???"

An exceptionally cute little girl with golden hair tied into a twintail stood up from her seat and exclaimed in excitement as she waved towards Lilith and Celestine. A pair of curved white horns adorned with various jewelries and gems grew out of the sides of her head, curving up to the sky. She swept her gaze across Freya, Lily, and the others until landing and focusing on Leon. Her eyes were sparkling in excitement as her lips curled into an excited grin.

Aside from Pride who had already met them, the rest of the demon lords turned towards them with inquisitive gazes.

"That's right, Aura~ These are the people I've talked about before~"

"Ooohh~!!"

Her golden eyes swept across each of them with great curiosity and interest until her gaze finally landed on Leon.

"I see, I see~!! Hehehe~ Welcome to Acrecia~! I'm Aura, the Demon Lord of Greed~!!! I love everything as long as they're interesting, and all of you seemed to be very interesting!!! So let's get along~!!!"

She waved her hand excitedly as Leon and the others were still frozen in disbelief at the realization.

Lilith's description of the demon lords... was actually accurate.

"Ufufufu~ Vivi, Bellona, Sonya, you should introduce yourself to everyone as well."

"Y-Yes!"

At Lilith's words, a small, timid, long blackk haired girl with straight bangs and a pair of curved white horns growing from the sides of her head stood up shyly and bowed her head towards Leon and the others.

She glances back and forth between Leon's group and the floor. Her hands covering the lower half of her blushing face and her body fidgeted nervously as she did her introduction.

"M-My name is Vivian, D-Demon lord of Envy... U-Uhm... I-It is nice to meet you!"

Finishing her brief introduction, Vivian immediately sat back down to her seat.

In contrast to Aura who introduced herself energetically, she seemed very nervous to meet Leon and the others. However, there was still an inquisitive and a gaze of admiration in her eyes as she glanced at them one by one.

"Hehehe~ You did well, Viviannnnn~ Good joooob~"

Just then, a little girl, slightly taller than Vivian with long, soft pink hair came and petted her head.

"U-Uuuuhh... B-Bellona..."

"Theeeere theeeeere~"

Vivian immediately hugged her and buried her face into her enormous chest as she gently stroked her hair.

Then, the pink-haired girl with small short white horns protruding from the top of her head turned towards Leon and the others and smiled softly. A gentle and relaxing aura surrounded her as she looked at them with a tender gaze and spoke in a soft, mature manner.

"It is nice to meet youuuuu~ My name is Bellona, demon lord of Gluttonyyyyy~ I've heard a lot about you from Lilith~ I'm very happy to finally meet you in persooonn~"

She lowered her head slightly and returned to soothing the nervous Vivian with a motherly smile.

Silence then fell upon the room. All gazes focused on the woman with long jet-black hair that reached far down her hips and knees who was slouching, resting her head on the table.

She wore a plain white dress that hugged her extremely well-proportioned body. Her breasts dangled down heavily from the edge of the table as she slouched. Their size surpasses even Lilith and Freya.