Chapter 205 ~ A Dull Woman

"Woooow... It's amazing..."

The bustling streets and marketplace of the commoners' district within the royal capital of Arcland grew more vibrant and noisier as the morning progressed. The voices of merchants advertising their wares, people haggling with them, and the laughter and voices of people conversing with each other surrounded them along with the fragrant smell of grilled meats being sold on the roadside food stalls and restaurants.

A girl with pitch-black hair tied into a twin tail exclaimed quietly in pure amazement. While she lived in grand luxury her whole life, this was the first time she had ever seen so many people in one place. Such a vibrant and lively atmosphere was a first, and it overwhelmed her entire being.

Many who were walking the streets couldn't help but turn to look at her and even stared in amazement. While her unique outfit was certainly eye-catching, her transcendent beauty and cuteness were what caught their heart, regardless of gender and age.

Like a little angel that has descended to the realm of mortal, she was an existence surpassing all that surrounds her.

Vivian was aware of the stares aimed at her, but she didn't mind them. She was taking in everything that surrounds her, all the vibrant colors, liveliness, and people.

She had been extremely excited for this outing to the royal capital with Leon and Charlotte! She was even wearing the same clothes as her new best friend, the same gothic-loli-styled clothes as Charlotte!

She's truly thankful for Leon and Charlotte for bringing her as well as Celestine for giving her a necklace that could help conceal her powers and suppress it! Because of it, she could go to a place full of people without needing to worry about her powers affecting them!

"Vivi, don't stray too far..."

"Ah, I-I'm sorry, Char."

"Uhn... Let's hold hands so we won't be separated."

"Uhn!"

Having been around the royal capital multiple times on an outing with her brother, Charlotte planned on bringing Vivian to all her favorite food stalls, restaurants, and bakeries.

In truth, she wanted to bring her immediately to her favorite bakery, but her brother suggested to her to make it their special final destination.

So, Charlotte first dragged Vivian to the plaza to look around the various food stalls and restaurants around here with Leon closely following behind them.

"...Brother, I want to let Vivian try that hard candied fruit."

Charlotte pointed at a food stall not too far away from them with sticks of various kinds of fruits covered in a shimmering glossy candy.

There were a lot of people at the stall, so it would be better for him to go alone instead of all three of them.

"Alright. Don't wander around, okay? I will be right back."

"Uhn... Thank you, brother."

"Y-Yes. T-Thank you very much!"

Leon smiled softly at them before leaving them near the plaza fountain. He was a bit worried about leaving them. It was illogical. He knew that Vivian was a demon lord and Charlotte was a level 100 enchanter. There is no one here that could harm them, and even if there was, he would know of it.

But he was still worried... This must be his sis-con side that's acting up.

He shook his head and quickly made his way to the food stall. There was quite a while of waiting before he was in front and could finally talk with the owner.