Chapter 140 ~ His Past (2)

AN: These past few chapters weren't that easy to be separated into two parts, so... Here you go~ Another full chapter update today~! I hope you guys enjoy it :D~!

PS. Thank you so much for @Firestorm1738 for supporting me on pateron~!!! My very first patreon~! Love you so much!!! Once again, thank you so much! It means so much for me!!!

"I'm... Not actually someone of this world. I wasn't born here... One day, I suddenly woke up in this world; In the middle of Riela Forest."

""!""

They were all shocked, but out of everyone, Lily received the most impact. Riela Forest, it was the forest right beside her home village!

Then could it be...? The day he suddenly appeared before her, saved her life, and gave her world color... Was that the day he woke up in this world...?

"T-Then... Could it be...?"

Leon smiled at Lily and nodded, confirming her suspicions.

"You're right, Lily. The day I came to your village was the day I woke up in this world. You are the first person I met. When I was in the forest, I saw smoke rising up to the sky and followed it, hoping I could find someone. That is how I arrive at your village."

Lily recounted the day she first met him and came to think of it, his clothes that day seemed very different from what she'd usually see. Since she lived in a village all her life, she thought he was wearing an expensive outfit for nobles. But when she met other nobles, his clothing style didn't match any of them. She just didn't realize this because she was too preoccupied by the events that changed her life completely.

"When I asked you to teach me the language used in this kingdom, it wasn't because I've ever read and learned the codes my "family" used to encrypt their records. It was because I'm not from this world and I didn't know any of the languages used. In fact, I'm still not sure how we can understand each other back then..."

Mia, Rafael, and Lily looked shocked once again. If everything Leon said was true, if he was really from another world with different languages, then how could they understand each other back then?! It just didn't make sense. But they knew Leon wasn't lying... He wasn't the sort of person who would lie after saying he'd tell the truth. And the way he's saying it and his genuinely puzzled expression, Lily, Mia, and Rafael could definitely tell that he was saying the truth. But then, how was that possible...?

"Wait... Leon, you said you're not from this world... Then... where were you from? ow did you arrive in this world?"

Simply from the tone of her voice, Leon knew how agitated, confused, and worried Aria was. The calm and composed bearing that she had cultivated since she was young as a princess was no more.

"...The world I was born in was one without magic."

""!?""

"It was a world driven by science; a world where magic is a work of fantasy and imagination. The world I lived in was technologically far more advanced than this world. The magic items like the refrigerator and oven I developed were daily household items in that world. I just simply recreated it in this world and replaced most of the technology of that world using magic to achieve the same result."

"T-That's..."

Suddenly, Irene's eyes widened in realization.

"...I see. So that's where you receive the idea..."