Chapter 139 ~ His Past (1)

AN: Hey hey~! Hope you guys enjoy this update~!!!  Another single upload this week, I hope you guys don't mind. Been trying to write some other stories to stimulate my imaginations for this story.

Stay safe, and please keep healthy ~!!!

PS. A quick question. I have a lot of stories that I've written which are all anime-ish and light novel stories. I don't know if I'll complete them since I wrote them as a hobby, but would you like to see it? Please tell me your thoughts and opinions XD 

Anyway, let's get on with today's chapter~!!

Aria and Iris were currently having mixed feelings. Right after being pleasantly surprised by Vyra's, she asked them if they could come to the mansion tomorrow. The two immediately agreed to go and became very excited. Leon and the others invited them in such perfect timing when they had nothing scheduled.

However, once they heard the reason behind the sudden invitation, they became worried. Leon had been very melancholic recently, specifically ever since the Chimera Incident. They've been trying to help him figure out the sensation he felt when he cast <<Goddess's Judgement>>. From Leon's description, his feelings resembled the feeling of receiving loving warmth from a family. That was how Aria and Iris felt. But they still couldn't understand why he felt that way in that moment. The heavenly light that basked them at that time did feel warm and loving, but to Aria, Iris, and everyone else they knew that experienced it, what they felt was more akin to bliss and relief as the warmth and light washed over everything that was bad and unholy from their very being. It wasn't the same as what Leon felt.

This fact made his lovers and friends worried. What if it was an unknown side effect of casting such a powerful spell? What if his spirit was injured from overexerting his magic? No one had ever cast such a powerful spell which effect could even be felt in neighboring kingdoms, and even though Leon had an incredible abundance of mana and mastered all 7 elements, casting it would definitely have repercussions. Freya had tried examining him, but nothing seemed wrong. Leon also used <<Examine>> on himself to see his stats, but he didn't find anything different. Meaning, it might not be affecting him physically and magically, but it was definitely heavily affecting him mentally.

Lately, he would sometimes fall into a daze and placed his hand on his chest in melancholy, trying to feel that sensation once more. He'd try to forget about it, only to find himself thinking about it once more soon after. This was the first time Leon had ever acted and behaved this way.

When Aria and Iris first heard about it, a thought came across their minds. Leon's description of the feeling and sensation he felt in his heart after casting <<Goddess's Judgement>> closely resembled the way they felt when their parents showed them their love. Perhaps, the spell had something to do with his parents, or at least, his mom that he never met. A bond between a mother and her child was unbreakable and extremely strong. Even though they've never met, it wouldn't be impossible for Leon to feel that bond when he cast a spell that might be related to his mother.

They've tried bringing this up to Leon, and to their surprise, he had actually considered it. Since the most similar feeling he had ever felt before was when his future parents in law showed him familial love, he did consider it for a few moments. But, the possibility of his parents being related to this spell was almost non-existent. After all, they weren't even from this world. They were from a world where magic was a simple work of fiction, a completely different world, and it would be very improbable for them to have any sort of connection to his EX Skill.