Chapter 144 ~ Afterwards

AN: Somehow, I became the story writer and artist for a UNI group project. Uhm... Story writer I can understand, but I expected to be the programmer and ended up as an artist. So uhm... That is awkward. I can draw decently well, I think, but yeah... Hope this goes well XD

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Amaterasu was in an extremely good mood this morning.

She had just received her first kiss with her beloved and destined person, and even her first deep kiss! Even now, he could still clearly feel Leon's gentle touch, warm and hard body, his lovely scent, and his slightly rough lips brushing against hers. He was very gentle at first, holding her in his embrace ever so softly as if she was his most precious treasure and showering her with soft, gentle kisses on her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, nose, and lips. Though it was embarrassing at first, she felt so loved and soon melted in his embrace, completely forgetting that her fellow sisters were watching them. Then after a while, he became very intense.

Leon wrapped his arms around her waist, causing her breasts to pressed onto his chest, and his soft, gentle pecks turned into deep, loving kisses. His tongue slipped into her mouth, thoroughly tasting her lips, tongue, and mouth. Her body became increasingly hot, and though she knew how lewd this was, she couldn't stop. Now she could understand just why her fellow sisters advertised how good it felt when kissing Leon so much and urged her and Irene to do it as soon as possible. Such a blissful action shared between lovers who truly love each other, she couldn't help but feel extremely happy that she could share this moment with Leon. Moreover, just by recalling the sensation of his lips and warmth, Amaterasu felt like she could get addicted to it. No, perhaps she was already addicted to it!

Amaterasu skipped and hummed happily as she made her way to Freya's room. They've promised to meet up in Freya's room to start learning how to make Yukatas.

Altria returned to the dorms earlier that morning to retrieve the sewing tools Amaterasu used to make her own Yukata, and a few fabrics that they could use to learn. Normally, it would've taken a few hours for Altria to make a round trip from Leon's mansion to the dorms and back. But, Alex offered to carry Altria and speed towards the dorms by jumping from roofs to roofs, and the trip ended up lasting less than an hour.

Despite her forte being speed, it was the first time Altria had ever moved so fast. She could barely keep her eyes open from the wind. It felt so magical, as if she was flying through the sky. Unfortunately, the dorms weren't as far as she would've hoped, and she couldn't enjoy the sensation of flying and being embraced by Alex longer.

When Altria gave Amaterasu the tools and fabrics, the pink-haired fox girl who had recently become more experienced in romance immediately noticed the tinge of pink on her cheeks. Despite her usual prim and serious expression, Altria was noticeably feeling a bit shy and embarrassed! She was so surprised and happy at the same time that she ended up interrogating Altria for a while about what happened and how she felt.

Unfortunately, Altria made a tactical retreat and ran away, using "delivering the sewing tools and fabric to Freya's room" as an excuse.

Soon, Amaterasu arrived in front of Freya's room and she knocked on the door.

"Come in~"

Amaterasu entered and saw Freya, Celestine, Lily, Vyra, and Altria already fiddling with the sewing tools and fabrics Altria brought. They're all sitting on the couches in Freya's room with cups of tea served on the coffee table, waiting for Amaterasu, Charlotte, Mia, and Victoria.