Chapter 230 ~ A Glimpse to the Future

A few days passed since Leon and the others' return from Bestia.

Leon returned to his usual routine of training his divinity with his mother very early in the morning.

His control over his increased amount of divinity has finally stabilized, and his mother increased it once again.

This time, while the amount increased was the same as the previous, Leon managed to control the undulating waves of powerful energy within him better than before. It was still fairly unstable, but having become more used to the sensation of this divine energy, he was able to take control of it quicker than before.

After his training with his mother and having breakfast with everyone, he'd then train against floor bosses that Vivian summoned along the entirety of Crimson Lightning.

With the addition of Vincent and Victoria, their battles had become much easier. Vincent's crowd control prowess and high magic damage as well as Victoria's tanking and defensive capabilities had made it safer for the backliners to cast their spells and focus on attacking the boss.

With this lineup, they tried to fight against two floor bosses at once, Krakatoa and Strom, and managed to defeat them with but a little bit of challenge.

The only thing left needed to be improved would only be the slight adjustments in their teamwork, spell rotations, and timing. But with Vincent's wisdom and Victoria's willingness to teach her "younger siblings", it wouldn't be long before they could perfect their teamwork as well.

After the harsh training by Celestine and the four demon lords, Leon and the others had their lunch and was finally able to relax and take their time to rest their tired body and minds from the death battle against two floor bosses.

Leon asked Lisa and the maids to prepare some refreshments and snacks before they all headed towards the parlor to rest.

The moment they arrived, Lily, Jeanne, Mia, and Rafael immediately took a seat and melted into the couches. Fighting against two floor bosses at once was torturous, even for Mia and Rafael who had endured similar torturous training from Laura.

Their body, mana, and mind were exhausted. They just wanted to rest and eat some sweets to help regain their energy.

"Come on! Stop slouching like that! Wasn't that fun?"

"Ugghh... Please shut up, master... I really can't get the energy to argue now..."

"She's right... Don't compare us to monsters like you..."

"Hah... How disappointing. Guess I gotta increase the intensity of your training."

""What the hell! No!""

Leon smiled helplessly as he sat down on the couch opposite of them. He had a few healing and rejuvenation spells that could help them, but he decided not to. Experiencing exhaustion now would help them get used to the sensation and be able to manage it when they became exhausted in a battle. Their stamina will also increase and their bodies will become stronger as well. So, it would be more beneficial for them if he let them recover naturally.

As soon as he sat down, Charlotte immediately claimed her rightful seat; on her brother's lap. She immeidaltey leaned back to his chest, surrendering her entire weight on him, and took both of his hands. She wrapped one arm around her waist and placed the other hand on her head, demanding head pats.

At this point, it was already a routine for him to spoil his adorable little sister, so he immediately stroke her head lovingly and pull her closer into his embrace, earning him a blissful sigh and an adorable, blissful expression from the white-haired angel.