Chapter 212 ~ Brother Sister Talk

A small droplet of water that formed at the edge of the tap slowly expanded until gravity eventually pulled it towards the surface of the enormous artificial hot spring, sending ripples that undulated outwards.

Despite all the luxury and facilities that even the royal family envied and requested to be put in the royal castle, the artificial hot spring Leon made and the grand bath of the Misteltein mansion was one of the greatest and most beloved facilities of the entire mansion.

There were silhouettes of heavenly womanly figures of various sizes in the hot spring, each and every one of them so alluring and sexy as the steam teasingly hid their bare skin.

All the girls immediately head to the bath after their training, including Aria, Iris, and Celestine who simply watched over the others.

All their fatigues, tenseness, and worry immediately melted away as their body submerged into the heavenly hot spring.

"It's a shame Amaterasu-chan couldn't join us today..."

Mia said as she leaned back to the edge of the bath, her legs stretched outwards and arms sprawled to the side, completely in relaxed mode. She was no longer embarrassed for revealing everything to everyone here since they've entered the bath so frequently.

"It can't be helped. It is still a school day for her, and it wouldn't do for a foreign princess of a close allied nation to skip her lessons."

Irene let out a sigh, closing her eyes as she leaned back to the edge of the bath as well with her fiery crimson hair tied into a bun, her enormous twin peaks floating on the water.

Aside from Mia, Charlotte, and Aria, all the girls felt the weight on their chest relieved by the water as their enormous chest floated up, giving their backs a rest from having to lift up such a heavy pair of heavenly pillows, especially for Jeanne. Despite her tiny body, her chest was on par with even Freya and Lilith. Her back and shoulders would always hurt after masses during her days in the church. But now, it has lessened thanks to the rejuvenation effect of the bath.

It is one of the reasons why they love bathing in the hot spring very much.

"That's why she's very excited to be coming this weekend. She's very excited to see everyone train and then have fun with us after that. That's all she'd talk about when we chat with her."

Lily smiled wryly. Recently, Amaterasu would call the girls every night with her telepathic earrings, excited for when she could have fun with everyone this weekend. After all, she would be able to see and play with all her sisters and her beloved.

"I can feel how excited she is through our telepathy. I am excited to see her again."

"Fufufu~ She's such an adorable little foxy. Oh, you've also started to get along with her as well right, Jeanne?"

"Yes. We've exchanged stories about our countries as well as a few things about our religions. They were very interesting, and if possible, I would like to meet the first ancestor of the Divine Fox, Lady Amenominakanushi as well in the future. I've heard from m-mother Celestine that she is a close friend of hers."

Jeanne replied to Freya with a small smile as she glanced at Celestine who was smiling at her.

"I'm sure you will love her too, Jeanne~ She's very wonderful, and I'm sure you will be able to learn more from her as well."

"Y-Yes! T-Thank you very much, m-mother Celestine."

"Ufufufu~ You're so adorable~!"

Jeanne quickly looked down in embarrassment, almost burying herself in her own breasts as her hands that were clasped in between her thighs propped them up closer.