Chapter 270 ~ Early Morning Proposal

"Lilith, Sonya... Will you marry me?"

"Of course~!"

"Uhn...!"

Their eyes immediately sparkled as their lips curled into a beautiful smile. There was no hesitation in their voice. And when Leon opened his arms to welcome them into his embrace, the two pounced on him, pushing him down to the floor.

"Mmmmuach~! Chu~ Chu~ Chuuuuuu~!!! I love you, Leon~!"

"Mmchu... I love you... We'll be together... forever..."

Lilith hugged his arm tightly and rained kisses all over his face while Sonya gave him a peck on his cheeks before she wrapped her arms and legs around his body like a koala.

"I love you two as well. But calm down, girls... We can't be too loud. Your sisters are sleeping."

"Fufufu~ Okay~ But I won't be letting you go for the night~"

"Mm..."

Lilith said seductively as she licked her lips and looked up to her new future husband with predator eyes. Now that they're officially engaged... Perhaps she could get away with having her future husband touch her body all over!

"Are you sure you want to sleep on the floor?"

"Fufufu~ I can sleep anywhere as long as I have my hubby's arm pillow~ Besides, Sonya is already sleeping."

Lilith glanced down to her demon lord sister on Leon's chest and Leon followed suit. As she said, Sonya had already fallen asleep on him with her soft, massive chest completely burying the left half of his torso into her heavenly valley, and her face nuzzled into his neck.

He had completely turned into Sonya's Leon-sized pillow that she won't be letting go any time soon.

But despite that, Leon simply sighed helplessly and smiled at the adorable, sleeping demon lord.

"Alright. As long as you're comfortable."

He laid his head back down to the hard tatami floor and relaxed his body.

"Let's go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow."

"Mm~ But before that... Can I have a kiss?"

Leon opened his eyes in surprise as he quickly turned his head towards her.

Her request in itself wasn't surprising. She had requested it multiple times before. But this time... the tone of her voice and her expression when she did so was different.

Instead of seductive, as she usually would be, she seemed... shy and expectant.

It was something he didn't expect to see coming from the Demon Lord of Lust. And the "gap" between her usual seductive, alluring, and sensual self and her now shy, innocent, and honest self made her look even more alluring and irresistible.

Seeing her like this couldn't help but make him think how powerful love was. It could change not only people, but a Goddess, a demigod, and demon lords as well.

He smiled sweetly at Lilith as she closed her eyes and puckered her lips slightly. And with his right arm below her head, he pulled her closer towards him.

And in those few second of silence, they shared the most magical moment in their relationship and cemented it for eternity with a gentle, loving kiss.

"Mmh~ Mmchuu~ Ehehehe... My first kiss~ How does it taste, my love~? It's the first kiss of the Demon Lord of Lust~"

He giggled alongside her and petted her silky, light pink hair lovingly, combing it with his fingers.

"You tasted very sweet and addictive. I love it."