Chapter 253 ~ Rest

After the arduous battle against the level 92 boss-ranked floor guardian, the Ancient Golem of Fire, Leon and his party decided to spend the rest of the day resting according to their plan.

Since they have never trained against the Floor Guardians from floor six to nine before, their plan was to defeat one floor guardian a day. And after considering how their fight against the Golem of Fire went, it was perhaps for the best. Although their injuries were not fatal, they've used plenty of mana during the fight. They need time to rest to recover all of it before continuing to the next floor.

It has been three days since they've entered the dungeon, so if everything went according to their plans, they would be able to finish the rest of the raid in four days.

So, to ensure their safety and success, they take this time and get plenty of rest.

Finding a large flat land free of any craters or lava, which was easy enough considering the size of the boss room, Leon used the spell he learned from his mother.

A spell that created a large barrier that would have the combined healing, rejuvenating, and relaxing effects of <<Sanctuary>>, <<Rejuvenate>>, and <<Peace>>, in addition to regulating heat within.

"<<Haven>>"

Upon casting it, an invisible dome with undulating streaks of gold and white on its surface appeared and covered a massive area. It was 50 meters in diameter, and the temperature of the air and ground within its confines suddenly became pleasant.

Since Drakon couldn't use his power here, he couldn't create another castle for them to reside. So, this would be their resting area for the night.

Alex, Rafael, Vincent, Victoria, Laura, and Drakon helped prepare their living spaces for the rest of the day with the things they've brought and prepared from their storage rings.

And in less than an hour, large, luxurious tents filled with beds, furniture, and tables had appeared within the sixth boss room of the Dungeon of Wrath. A literal heavenly oasis in a hellish landscape filled with fire, lava, and monsters.

The tents were placed in a semicircle following the curve of the dome. While at the center of it was the "communal space", where Leon and Bellona were currently making food with the portable kitchen Leon had brought along with him.

Freya, Lily, Vyra, Mia, Irene, Lilith, and Sonya were also... "helping" by preparing the plates, tables, watching the oven, and also setting up the "living room" where they'll be relaxing once they've eaten.

Standing extremely close to him, Aura and Charlotte watched him cook with excitement. Their nose never stopped sniffing the food he's making, and Leon could hear occasional gulps from the little girls by his side every time he placed a finished dish onto a plate.

"*Sniff* *Sniff* Mmmh~!!!! Leon, this smells super delicious!!! What is this?!"

"This is called Quiche Lorraine. The beef inside is the meat from the softest part of a Dire Bull and the cheese is Pule cheese, your favorite."

Aura looked at the beautifully golden brown quiche he placed on a large, ceramic plate with great interest, sniffing it and rotating it around to see the perfectly baked outer crusts.

"Ooooh~!!! Make more of this, Leon!!!! Rather, make one more specially for me!!!"

"A-Aura..."

Standing beside Aura nervously, Vivian tugged the back of her dress, trying to stop her from bothering Leon like an angel as usual.