Chapter 130.2 ~ Interlude

AN: Hey guys~! Uhm, I have no idea what to say... Hope you guys have a fantastic day~!!!! 

"Lady Aqua... Are you okay...?"

Cecily said as she and Class 3's homeroom teacher looked at Aqua's figure laying on the bed with pained expressions.

She was currently visiting one of the rooms reserved for Class 3 in the medical wing of the royal academy. It was a large room with plenty of space despite it being a room with 6 beds. Each bed was also partitioned with blinds, giving the patient on each bed privacy. At the moment, five of the six beds were occupied by the participating members of Class 3 who just won their last match. Meanwhile, the next room was occupied by Class 1.

Out of all the students who fought in the previous match, Aqua's condition was the most worrisome. Although she didn't suffer any physical injuries thanks to the <<Damage Translocator>> enchantment, she suffered from mana exhaustion. She had lost a lot of mana due to the damage she received turning into mana loss and also the mana she spent to cast multiple intermediate ranked spells in the match.

Aqua tried her best to smile and appear okay, but her entire body felt very weak and she ended up appearing very hurt and weak.

"...I-I'm fine, Lady Cecily. What brings you here?"

"Of course, it's because I'm worried about you, Lady Aqua. Aren't we friends?"

Aqua's eyes widened in surprise before a beautiful smile bloomed on her pale face.

"It is an honor to be considered your friend, Lady Cecily. Thank you very much."

"Nevermind that. Are you okay? Do you still feel weak?"

"Hehe... I'm okay, Lady Cecily. Though, I still feel slightly dizzy."

"Shall I bring a mid-ranked mana potion, Lady Aqua?"

Aqua's homeroom teacher said worriedly.

"Yes please. Thank you very much, Sir Tygria."

"Please do not mind."

When he left the room in a rush to bring mana potions for his students, Cecily drew the blinds and held Aqua's hand, surprising her.

She leaned in and quietly whispered to her.

"Lady Aqua. My teacher, Sir Leon, would like to give this to you"

Cecily took out a beautiful glass vial with blue liquid inside of it.

"L-Lady Cecily! I-Is this-"

"Sshhh. Please keep this a secret from the others, especially Sir Tygria. Sir Leon knew that he's overstepping his boundaries, but he was very impressed by the determination you showed in that match. It seemed he would like you to be able to fight us in your best."

Aqua stared at Cecily in disbelief.

"...I-Is that true...?"

She couldn't believe it. The [Dark Hero], the famous hero of the nation was impressed by her match? Surely he had seen a more spectacular show of magic. No, she was sure that he could use magic in ways she never imagined before. But now, Cecily was saying that he was impressed by her, proven by his willingness to give her a mid-ranked mana potion with such purity. She couldn't help but tear up.