Chapter 245 ~ Rest

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Sorry for the short chapter this week. There's just a lot of things going on right now and I only have four days to write this in addition to my two other stories.

As the brilliant light from Leon's spell slowly dissipated, a round of applause resounded as Celestine and the demon lords approached Leon and the others.

"Well done, everyone~! You've done so well~!"

"That was great~! There's still some stuff you need to improve on, but you did well considering its the first time you've fought something with Bell's skills~!!!"

"U-Uhn! E-Everyone did amazingly."

"Ufufufu~ Everyone is so stroooong~ I'm veeeeeery impressed~"

"Mm... Good job..."

Lilith, Aura, Vivian, Bellona, and Sonya praised them all before handing them some drinks and towels.

"You did well, everyone~ There are still some points you'd need to improve on a little bit more, but you'll definitely be able to improve them before the raid~"

Celestine then began pointing out some aspects they needed to improve on, mainly the effectiveness of Irene, Mia, Lily, Rafael, and Laura's spells and skills against high level enemies, as well as Leon's divine chains.

The effectiveness of spells and skills could be improved as they level up through training and battling against these monsters. As for Leon's divine chains, he would need to return to his divine chains training routine so that he could hold floor bosses of this level for at least one minute.

Everyone focused and listened to Celestine's words as she explained the things they needed to improve on. Even Freya and Leon's player assistance were given some pointers to improve on. After all, even though they're all level 100, they could still improve just like Leon, and any bit of improvement would increase their chances of success in this incoming raid.

"...That said, you've all done well. The monsters in the dungeon won't have the "Blessings of the Demon Lord of Wrath" and "Overboost" since Ira is sealed. But, they'll still have bonuses from being in the dungeon, which is the reason for this training. If you can defeat Rathalos with those two skills applied to it, then I'm sure you will also be able to handle even the floor bosses in deeper levels."

"I understand. Thank you very much, mother."

Celestine nodded with a soft smile, and continued.

"Well then. Let's do this one more time. This time, keep everything I've said in mind and try to apply to it in this battle."

""Yes!""

"Good. Vi, Bell, if you will?"

"Y-Yes!"

"Of coooourse~"

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

"Aaaaaahhhh.... Today's training is so brutal... It's been a while since I've felt my muscles ache like this..."

"Me too... My arms and legs feel like jelly..."

"Hah... But this bath feels so good~ I feel like I'm being revitalized~ I fell so envious that you can enjoy this whenever you want~"

"Ufufufu~ You can move here if you want, Irene~! You already have a room here, after all!"

Mia, Lily, Irene, and Freya sat side by side in the massive, grand bath of the Misteltein mansion, taking a well deserved rest after this morning's training.