Chapter 187 ~ Young Couple

"Alright, good work you guys! You can go now! Just leave this to me!"

"...Why do I suddenly feel like we're degraded to a simple luggage carrier?"

"...What a coincidence. Me too."

Mia and Rafael sighed in unison.

Right after returning from their hunt/exercise, the three return to the Grand Church and ask for Ariel Pendragon, commander of the Holy Knights.

Laura explained to him about the Silver Storm Wolf and storm wolves they fought and discussed the treatment of its corpses.

He was visibly shocked to hear that there were such a dangerous group of monsters lurking within the forest. He immediately thanked them and led them to the Grand Church's warehouses.

Aside from materials, emergency food provisions, weapons, treasures, etc. owned by the Grand Church, some of the warehouses were also used to store monster materials to be sold or used to create arms or magic items.

After arriving at the warehouse where they store monster materials, Laura told Mia and Rafael to take out the Silver storm wolf and storm wolf corpses and dismissed them after they did.

"Hey, I'm just being considerate, you know? Go for a date or something! Don't mind me! After this, I'll just relax in the bath with Celestine and Lilith!"

Mia and Rafael blushed redly, realizing their master's intention.

"A-Alright already! Don't say that out loud! Let's go, Raf!"

"O-Oh! See you, master."

"Oh, but don't get carried away and make a kid, you hear?"

""SHUT UP!""

Mia and Rafael left the warehouse with hurried steps and redly blushing faces, leaving their grinning master and Ariel behind.

"...You seem to love teasing the young ones."

Ariel turned towards the beautiful crimson-haired figure who was staring at the back of her proteges.

"That's not all there is to it. If I don't do that, they'll just stay with me until we're done here."

"I see. It will take at least an hour or two to properly skin and dismantle these many monsters."

"Yep. That's a precious time they could be spending flirting with each other. They should be living their youth to their fullest, especially as a young couple!"

"Mm, I agree."

The two stared silently at Mia and Rafael's receding back until it vanished.

"Alright! Let's hurry up and get this over with! I want to relax with my friends!"

"Certainly. Then, I will call the dismantler here."

"Oh, thanks!"

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

"So? What do you want to do first?"

Rafael asked, turning his eyes towards the violet-haired girl beside him.

They were walking hand in hand through the main street from the Grand Church that led to the heart of trade in the Holy Country's capital, the marketplace of Oratio.

"Hm... I'm not sure. I'm just thinking of walking around. See if there's anything interesting we haven't found before."

Mia looked around the increasingly bustling street. While there were only high-class shops and boutiques in the area they're currently in, they could already see a tremendous number of people far off in the distance where the main marketplace was.