Chapter 207 ~ Floor Boss

Two weeks have passed since Crimson Lightning's conference with the six Demon Lords of Sins.

The situation in Bestia and the Holy Country had improved tremendously since the opening of a Misteltein branch in Bestia.

Similar to the effects Misteltein had on Arcland, the improvement of citizen's livelihood had improved their buying power tremendously, and thus, increased the number of trades within the kingdom and created a domino effect to the improvement of other fields, resulting in an improvement of Bestia's economy.

The defenses of the cities and villages within the beastman's kingdom had also been strengthened and fortified, decreasing the amount of damage done by the randomly appearing dark monsters that have been terrorizing the citizens.

With Bestia's rise in national strength, the relationship between them and Arcland has also strengthened with the increasing amount of import and export between the two great kingdoms. While safe trade routes were still few, due to each kingdom prioritizing the defenses of their own cities and villages, there has been an increase of safe trade routes between the two countries that could be attributed to the increase in numbers of Bestia's forces in lieu of their improving economy.

All of these, in turn, also affect the Holy Country tremendously in a positive light. With the friendly relationship that was established between the Holy Country, Arcland, and Bestia with the Goddess's Holy Knight and Crimson Lightning at its center, the two great countries have also been sending aid to the rebuilding of the destroyed cities and villages of the Holy Country as well as creating a trading alliance between the two countries and the Holy Country.

With all the aid they're getting, the Holy Country had somewhat recovered from the devastating tragedy that occurred slightly over a month ago. More temporary shelters of higher quality have also been built around Oratio and the rebuilding of the destroyed cities has progressed quite speedily. It is expected to be completed in slightly over a year, much faster than they first anticipated due to the help they're receiving from the two great kingdoms as well as their saviors, who still aided them through Misteltein to this day.

Vincent, Victoria, and the department heads of both Misteltein branches have been working together for this effort through the use of the prototype telepathic communication earrings Leon prepared. While the risks of using such technology were apparent, its use was necessary for the two branches of Misteltein to work together over a long distance for this effort.

Leon would still aid them once in a while, but the majority of the decisions were made by Vincent and Victoria as he was busy with his studies of the divine seal that sealed the Demon Lord of Wrath.

During these two weeks, he had understood the theories of the detailed intricacies of the part of the seal that converts the Demon Lord's malicious aura into regular mana that was damaged and needed to be repaired by him.

Now, he would practice recreating it using his divine energy, which may take even longer considering the complexity and the finesse needed to weave divine energy in such a detailed manner.

Meanwhile, Freya, Lily, Mia, Laura, and the rest of Crimson Lightning were all learning about the ecology and layout of the Demon Lord of Wrath's dungeon as well as the abilities and strengths of the monster that live within it from Lilith and Vivian.

The terrain of the Demon Lord of Wrath's dungeon was predominantly volcanic, with pools of hot magma everywhere, lava-spewing volcanoes, cliffs and canyons of hot rock, occasional earthquakes, and an extremely hot atmosphere.

There were a variety of monsters roaming the dungeon such as large Volcanic Turtles roaming the land, giant Lava Serpents within the magma lakes, and even small fire wyverns in the air. All of them were highly resistant to fire and heat, meaning the effectiveness of fire elemental spells will be greatly reduced.