Chapter 134.2 ~ Classified Meeting

AN: Hey guys~! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!!!!!!!

As the host of the meeting, Leon stood up from his seat and started his formal greetings.

"Firstly, I would like to thank you for coming all this way to attend this meeting. It is an honor to house such honored guests and host this meeting."

His matter of speech, bearing, and confidence when he spoke in front of such high profiled individuals were absolutely perfect. He was respectful and polite, yet also very charismatic and dignified; every atom of his being exuded the aura of a ruler. Everyone in this room immediately went silent and listened to his words attentively like they would their king. While Arthur himself felt very proud for having such a wonderful son-in-law.

Irene, Amaterasu, and Altria, who never saw this side of him, were very shocked. He was still as respectful when he talked to Irene, and he had total control of the class's attention while he was teaching, but never did he exude such pressure and charisma that made them feel awed.

"Please, Leon. It is I who should apologize for selfishly asking you to host this meeting in your mansion. I knew it would trouble you, but considering the security of your mansion, there is simply no other place in this kingdom that I would have this meeting in. Forgive me."

"There is no need for apologies, your majesty. It is an honor to be praised so highly by you."

Leon bowed towards Arthur, making him smile helplessly at his future son-in-law. He felt glad that the man his daughter chose wasn't arrogant. But at the same time, he felt like Leon should also realize his worth and take pride in it, even a little bit. Just like he had said before, Leon was too humble, and sometimes even to a fault. Even when it would be understandable to feel happy and gloat, he would instead bow his head and thanked them. He didn't know whether to feel happy or worried for this future son-in-law of his.

Arthur simply waved his hand for Leon to rise and let him continue.

"Secondly, I would like to reiterate the agenda for this meeting. The first agenda will be a discussion regarding the dark monsters and the recent incident that happened in the royal academy. Due to our lack of information and the many questions we have regarding this, I believe it would be our main topic of interest in this meeting. Next, I would like to ask your individual opinions regarding this case and then discuss our future plan of action. Are there any suggestions for other topics we should discuss in this meeting?"

Leon waited for a moment as he scanned the room. Seeing as no one raised their hand, he continued.

"Then let us start with an overview of the recent incident. Alex."

"Yes."

Alex stood up from his seat with a report he had prepared in hand and began stating the sequences of events of the incident in chronological order. He covered not only the battle and the evacuation process of the students, academy staff, nobles and spectators, but also the aftermath and the effect on the social, economic, and political climate of the kingdom.

He relaid his report in such detail and accuracy that it surprised everyone. Verand, Darius, Silverio, and Arthur were especially surprised at how perfectly his report described the current social, economic, and political climate of Arcland. It didn't reveal any sensitive information of the kingdom, yet it perfectly highlighted the important points pertinent to the topic of this meeting, giving everyone a clearer understanding of the situation.