Chapter 181 ~ Bestowal

AN: Tough week last week, Currently interning and had to work overtime for a few days. New experience, and I guess that's the point of internships XD 

Hope you guys have a great day and week ahead of all of you!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter~!!!!

Festivals and city-wide celebrations would normally be held during important ceremonies, big religious rituals, and other large events held in the Grand Church. It would be a national holiday for the Holy Country, allowing the people to join in the ceremonies or rituals, rest, and have fun.

One such example of a holiday would be the Goddess's day, which was on the last day of the year and the first day of next year. It is a holiday meant to celebrate the year, welcome the next year, thank the Goddess's for her blessings, and pray for their hopes and wishes for the next year. On such a big event, festivals and city-wide celebrations will continue for weeks.

Other smaller examples would be baptism ceremonies, appointing ceremonies, and award ceremonies. But instead of a few weeks, it might only last for a few days or even a day, depending on its scale. The celebrations will also be considerably smaller compared to the large events, but they are still something many look forward to.

However, such celebrations would most likely be called off due to the current situation in the Holy Country. Fortunately, they are still far from the most important celebration of all, Goddess's Day. By then, the situation might have already improved and Oratio will be able to hold a decently sized city-wide celebration.

That is why, no city-wide celebrations and festivals will be held for the award ceremony for the nation's saviors, as unfortunate as it is. The celebrations will only be held within the Grand Church and only on a decently sized scale.

That said, however, news of it had already spread far and wide to the citizens of Oratio.

The names Leon Misteltein and Crimson Lightning had been spread very quickly as the names of the people who defeated the invading high-orcs and high-orc king.

Many voiced their doubts at first, but after it was known that they're also the adventurer party who saved Arcland a Calamity class monster and Bestia from the evil monsters, their reputation sky rocketing after the news gained legitimacy. Many holy knights and paladins have also confirmed this, further strengthening the validity of the rumors.

Soon, the name had become a household name in Oratio and many wished to see and thank their savior and hero.

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

""Hah...""

"What's wrong, you two?"

"...No, I just feel like I've been dragged into something big and I have no control over everything around me."

"What a coincidence... I feel the same way."

"A-Ahahaha..."

Crimson Lightning was currently waiting for the start of the ceremony inside their assigned dressing room. They were all dressed in beautiful party dresses and suits, ready for the ceremony.

Vyra was laying her head on Leon's lap with a blissful expression, letting her beloved stroke her hair ever so gently. While Charlotte sat beside her brother, hugging his right arm as she munched on a soft and gooey chocolate chip cookie.

Sitting opposite Leon were Mia, Rafael, and Lily, who's stroking Mia's back to calm her down.

"Come on, you two. There's nothing to be nervous about."