Chapter 250 ~ First Floor Guardian

The massive stone doors to the first floor guardian of the Dungeon of Wrath opened with a deep roar that echoed over and over throughout the cave, slowly revealing the massive expanse within.

Despite being called a room, the room of the first floor guardian was no smaller than the entire area within the inner sections combined, spanning tens of kilometers across. In addition, its jagged, rocky ceiling of blackened, hardened lava was high, much higher than the ceilings outside the room.

Glowing veins of orange red liquid peaked through the seams of the tall walls. The grounds was blackened and scorched thoroughly while the pools of magma glowed brightly with immense heat by the sheer heat and powerful magic emanated by the ancient beast standing at the center of the room.

Even from their position just outside the boss room, they could see the familiar gigantic form of the Ancient Volcanic Beast, Krakatoa, standing in the middle of the room. The volcano on its shell-like back spewed bursts of magma along with a thick cloud of black volcanic ash and concentrated miasma, similar to the one they felt oozing form the entirety of the volcano on the surface.

It stood silently as Leon and the others had not stepped into the room yet, just as Drakon and the demon lords had told them.

Leon looked at it solemnly before turning towards his lovers, friends, and family.

"Are you ready?"

All of them nodded in unison.

"Its strength seemed to be similar to the boosted Krakatoa Vivi and Bellona created for our training, but don't be careless. We will defeat it just like we've done multiple times before."

""Yes!""

Leon then turned towards Drakon and the other demon lords.

"We shall do it according to our plan. Please stay safe."

"Of course. We will be far and not be in your way. Good luck, everyone."

Leon nodded at Drakon's words and turned back to face the gigantic monster.

"Char, Freya, Vincent. Please recast your supporting spells and immediately take a mana potion to recover the mana you've spent."

"Uhn..."

"Yes, darling~"

"Understood."

Magic circles of a myriad of colors and hues began to glow from Leon, Freya, Vyra, Charlotte, Lily, Irene, Vincent, Victoria, Alex, Mia, Rafael, and Laura's figure one by one, each signifying a support spell that would increase their physical strength, magical prowess, speed, etc.

Then with a wave of a hand, Vincent casted another <<Veil of Serenity>> towards the demon lords' group to further lower the chances of them being targeted by Krakatoa.

And finally, a golden glow of divine power without a magic circle emanated from all of them. It was a support spell buff Leon had created specially for this moment. With his understanding of the divine seal used to contain, convert, and purify the miasma of the demon lord of wrath, he created a special spell, a blessing, to further protect them from harm and attacks containing such miasma.

It was the first ever blessing Leon had created. Not just a support spell, but a divine blessing using his own divine energy as the son of the Goddess.

And after it subsided, with one hand holding <<Genesis>> and the other <<Misteltein>>, Leon gave the signal and all of them immediately charged into the floor guardian's room.

The moment they stepped into the room of the level 80 boss-ranked floor guardian, the Ancient Volcanic Beast Krakatoa bellowed an enormous roar from deep within that shook the ground, wall, ceiling, and air in recognition of their entrance.