Chapter 194 ~ Faith Love

Three days have passed since Leon started his preparation for the operation that will be held the night of tomorrow.

All preparations have been done, and all that was left was to wait for Yamato team's arrival and briefing them on the operation tomorrow.

Illya, Vincent, and Victoria urged, or rather, forced Leon to return to the Holy Country and spend this day resting along with his friends and lovers before the operation tomorrow.

He had been working on preparing for this operation non-stop, resting only for a few hours before repeating it again and again for three days. While he was used to it from his time as the owner of multiple multi-billion dollar companies and his demigod physical capabilities was strong enough to endure such hardship, the three still forced him to take a rest and convinced him to leave the rest to them.

Thus, Leon was forced out of his own company in Bestia and returned to the Holy Country alone.

But, when he told Freya and the others of his return, Freya immediately asked him to go to her room.

Once he arrived and entered the room, he was welcomed by a sight he did not expect.

"Hm...?"

Jeanne was standing right before him with her lithe hands clasped in front of her chest, squishing her enormous breasts. Her whole face blushed redly as she looked at him with her determination-filled, yet lachrymose, golden eyes.

She fidgeted nervously, and Leon could see her body shaking.

The sight of a pure holy maiden looking at him with such an... amorous expression truly surprised him completely.

He had to admit. Jeanne's current appearance did make his heart skip a beat for a moment.

"U-U-Uhm..."

"Good morning, Jeanne. Is there something wrong?"

"U-U-Uhm! T-There's something I would like to request from you!"

"From me...?"

Leon looked at her wonderingly. What could she possibly request from him so suddenly?

"What would that be?"

"T-That's..."

She began averting her gaze from him as more ears pooled in her eyes. Her face blushed more and more and she began fidgeting with her hands, causing her breasts to become even more squished and overflow.

Looking at the sudden change in her, Leon became even more curious. What could she possibly wish from him...?

"P-Please let me stay with you in Arcland!!!"

"Eh?"

Leon stood in shock as Jeanne stared at him. Tears threatened to flow down her eyes as she trembled nervously with a redly blushing face.

He slowly glanced at Freya, Lily, Mia, and Vyra, trying to ask them for explanations. But, they're just smiling warmly at Jeanne. They had the look of a proud mother looking at their daughter who seemed to have just achieved something.

"Uhm... Can you explain the situation to me first."

After Jeanne finally calmed down, she started explaining the reason behind her request as they sat down on the couch.

After the last few weeks she had stayed with Leon, Freya, and the others, Jeanne still wanted to stay with them longer. They were her first ever close friend that she could completely open up to as well as elder sister figures she never had in her life. She felt very close to them, and the amount of time she had spent with them was nowhere near enough.