Chapter 210 ~ Joint Training

Despite the two demon lords' sudden appearance, their arrival was still welcomed by the girls with open arms much to Leon's surprise, even Aria, Iris, and Irene.

He had no idea that his lovers had been talking about Lilith and Sonya during their conferences, and was quite taken aback to find them only surprised by their sudden appearance.

Naturally, Aria, Iris, and Irene who knew them the least asked about their relationship with Leon and Crimson Lightning that lead to Lilith revealing the truths about the dark monsters, the demon lord of wrath, as well as the way to fix the problem over a cup of tea that Lily prepared for everyone.

Aria, Iris, and Irene sat speechless, as they listened to Lilith's explanations. Their eyes widened in disbelief as they glanced towards Leon from time to time with worry and uneasiness reflected in their eyes.

"...I see. That is... much more to process than I first anticipated."

Aria let out a sigh and looked down to her lap where her hands rested. She crumpled them into a fist, hoping it would stop the tremblings, but they kept shaking as she was filled with uneasiness and worry.

Iris and Irene fell into silence as well, their lips curled down into a frown and their eyebrows furrowed at the thought. While Amaterasu clutched on Leon's pants as she rested her head on his lap.

The smile on Lilith's beautiful face lessened, her usually seductive and alluring expression turned gentle as she focused their gazes on each of them.

"The existence of the demon lords needs to stay hidden from the world. So, I would appreciate it if our words are not taken outside the room."

The knowledge of the existence of the demon lords would only brew unnecessary conflict that stemmed from fear between the people of the races. With the current world at relative peace and wars were fought not with swords and magic but with economy, the demon lords didn't wish to tip the balance to any side and raze the world into a time of war once more.

Regular monsters were enough to be a reminder for the people of the races that there are threats outside that they could only defeat when united.

"...I understand. But is there... anything we can help with...?"

Lilith smiled and closed her eyes for a moment before turning her gaze towards Leon.

"You don't need to worry too much, Aria. My mother and all other demon lords are helping us train and prepare. All I wish for is for you and everyone here to stay safe. Keep your guards against the dark monsters because no one knows where or when they could appear so we can focus on our task."

Aria pursed her lips, her eyes glazed over by tears of worry. But, she eventually nodded.

"Okay... I will do my best."

"Thank you, Aria."

Leon smiled softly, gazing ever so lovingly at her as she forced herself to smile and contain the tears.

He sat up and kissed Amaterasu, Iris, Irene, and then Aria one by one on their lips and pulled them into a loving embrace. Their feelings have certainly reached him, and while it did make him happy, he didn't want to see any tears from them unless they were tears of happiness or wear such sorrowful expressions.

With Aria and Iris hugging his arms, Amaterasu sitting on his lap, and holding Irene's hand, Leon sat in between them and continued to comfort them for a while.

"Leon, let me help."

Just then, he felt his hand squeezed by the one he's holding. He turned his head, his eyes widened from her words, and saw Irene with a look of resolve and determination in her eyes.