Chapter 193 ~ Plan of Raid

The next morning.

Upon finishing breakfast, Lily, Freya, Jeanne, and Mia went to the city for a girl's day out. They were accompanied by Vyra, Laura, and Euphemia, and were all wearing Leon's "Necklace of False Appearance" in order to not be recognized as they walked around.

They all wanted to go around the city one last time before returning to Arcland in a few days.

"U-Uhm... Will Sir Leon return by afternoon...?"

"Hehehe~ What's this~? Do you miss him already, Jeanne~?"

"T-That's-!"

The saintess, the symbol of purity, innocence, and kindness of the Holy Country, now burned up in embarrassment at Freya's slightest attempt in teasing her.

But she just couldn't help it! Every time she thought of L-Leon, her heart just began thumping out of control!

"My liege is currently overlooking the establishment of the new branch of Misteltein in Bestia. He will return by afternoon."

"I-I see. Thank you very much..."

"You are welcome."

Jeanne felt a bit relieved, knowing she could see him again by afternoon.

When they decided to spend the day sightseeing the Holy Country one last time before they returned to Arcland, she was very excited, thinking she could spend it along with Leon. Unfortunately, he left even before they departed.

She became very downhearted. She felt... even more disappointed than she expected from this.

Now that she knew he'll return soon, she felt even more relieved and excited than she thought.

Jeanne looked at Freya, Vyra, and Lily one by one, and thought to herself.

This feeling within her heart. This tingling feeling in her stomach. She realized what it meant.

Jeanne recalled Freya's words. The ones she said to her during a private talk she had with her, Vyra, and Leon; the one they called an impromptu "Leon's bride conference".

If you truly wish to be him, then show it. Darling's... a bit dense when it comes to romance, so you need to show it to him up front and make an effort to be with him! Okay? Don't worry, we will help you as your elder sisters!

Freya, Vyra, and Lily had offered her their help as her elder sisters. Despite her shyness and immaturity, they still gave her their support to realize her love. She needs to put in effort as well if she wants to be with him!

As they walked the streets of Oratio, the holy saintess, Jeanne made a decision in her heart, and once she found her resolve, a brilliant flowery smile bloomed on her expression.

The blonde-haired maiden in love walked the streets of her hometown with a refreshed countenance. Like a brilliantly blooming flower, she shined beautifully as she looked forward to the time he returned and told him her resolve.

Meanwhile, Leon went ahead and brought Alex and Rafael along to Bestia to investigate the underground organizations targeting Misteltein.

While Vincent and Victoria had led the investigation themselves and even received the assistance of Prince Tsukiyomi, Leon still wanted to oversee the investigation and have Alex and Rafael aid them.

Yamato and his team will arrive in Misteltein soon, and Leon hoped he would already have full information on his enemies, their motives, locations, and weaknesses by the time they arrive and deliver a swift and devastating blow to them.