Chapter 243 ~ Bellona

After finishing their training and washing up, Lilith gathered everyone in the living room for a surprise.

Leon, Freya, Celestine, and the others, including the rest of the demon lords, were unaware of what she had planned. To them, her reason was a complete mystery, which was quite unusual given she would have always told her fellow "sisters" at the very least. But, they followed her regardless and took a seat on the long, massive couches that surrounded a large, marble coffee table at the center in the living room.

Lisa brought them tea and several snacks as requested by Lilith, and they waited for the surprise Lilith prepared for them.

"Ah! She's coming now! Leon, can you lower the barrier that defenses against teleportation magic for a while?"

"Hm? Okay..."

Leon waved his hand in the air, his fingers moving in a practiced manner, leaving behind a sparkle of golden light that dissipated into the air. There were no visible changes to their surroundings, but after looking around, Lilith nodded and thanked Leon.

Then, a few moments later, a slice in space or a tear in reality in the foyer right in front of the entrance appeared and expanded into a circular portal. It was unlike Leon's <<Gate>> spell which shined brightly, but closer to Drakon's portal. However, instead of pure darkness and void, there were countless stars that sparkled like the night sky within it.

A familiar figure with pink hair and a pair of small, pure white horns protruding from the top of her head walked out. A motherly, soft, and gentle aura encompassing her every being as she looked at everyone with a tender gaze from her downturned eyes and a soft smile adorning her young, adorable visage.

Immediately, Vivian and Aura jumped up from their seats and ran towards her with arms wide open and hugged her.

"Bellona~!!!!! You finally came~!!!! It took you long enough!!! You should've dumped all your work to Drakon sooner!!!!"

"Bellona~ You finally come~ I'm so happy~"

"Hehehe~ I'm heeeeere~ Just as promiiiiised~"

Freya, Lily, Vyra, Jeanne, Irene, and Sonya also stood up from their seats and approached her with a bright, welcoming smile.

They become very close these last few months since they've been visiting Acresia more often for meetings and spending much of their time with the Demon Lord of Gluttony. They've also become close with Drakon, but unlike with him in which they've only gotten used to his presence and accepted him as their close ally and friend, Bellona had been completely accepted as their own family even though she hadn't shown any signs of being in love with Leon.

Perhaps due to Bellona's tendency to be motherly and act as the elder sister even to Freya, Irene, Lilith, and Sonya despite her small stature, all the girls get along with her very well and seem to flock around her like baby chicks to their mother.

Leon then stepped forward along with his mother and approached Bellona, who was only slightly taller than Aura and Vivian that belied her obvious, extremely well-endowed feminine characteristics, and raised his hand forward for a handshake.

"Welcome, Bellona. It is a pleasure to have you finally visit our humble abode."

"Thank yooooouuuu~ I'm veeeery happy to finally cooooome~ Please take care of meeeee~"

Bellona took his hand and shook it softly. Her ever smiling expression and air of gentleness and softness caused even Leon to relax as he smiled at her.

"You've finally come~ I was wondering when you'll finally visit us, Bella~"

"Hehe~ Work has been a biiiiit busy~ Buuuuuut, I've dumped it all on Drakooon, so I can stay here for a few daaaaays~"