Chapter 263 ~ Assertive

"Darling! Are you okay?!"

"Leon! Here, drink this!"

"<<Rejuvenate>>..."

As soon as Leon fell to his knees, his breathing ragged and hard, Freya, Lily, and Charlotte, who were closest to him, immediately rushed to his side and held him.

Lily took one of her mana potions from her <<Storage>> ring, opened it, and placed the opening on Leon's lips, tilting it slightly upward as to let the liquid inside enter his mouth. Then, Charlotte also cast a spell to increase the rate of his mana recovery.

A faint blue glow emanated from his figure as he slowly gulped down the bright blue liquid from the vial. And after a while, his breathing slowly became steady.

"Thank you... It seems like I used up more than I expected..."

Leon held his head and shook it slightly.

This was... the first time he had ever unleashed two EX ranked spells and then used his divine chains to bound three level 86 raid boss ranked monsters for more than a minute.

In addition to the mana he expended during the battle, the amount of mana he had expended in the last few minutes was enough to push him into the state of mana exhaustion.

The exhaustion he felt, both physically and mentally, and the weakness he felt as strength seemingly left his legs for a moment was something he never felt before, especially when he came to this world of magic.

But fortunately, the feeling of exhaustion didn't last long. With his naturally high mana regeneration further quickened by Charlotte's spell and Lily's mana potion, he managed to recover 20% of his mana in the few seconds he was resting.

And soon, the demon lords also arrived where he was sitting.

"L-Leon! A-Are you okay!"

"Leon! You were amazing~!!! All of you were amazing!!! Good job!"

Aura glomped on Leon as he sat down on the ground, hugging him tightly before looking up to him with sparkling eyes. While beside her, Vivian held onto the hem of Leon's shirt, tugging it lightly, as she looked at him with eyes full of worry.

"...Leon being exhausted. A first..."

"Ufufufu~ Now now~ He had just given us a tremendous spectacle~ We should let him rest for a while~"

"That's riiiiiiight~"

Sonya, Lilith, and Bellona also stood around him as the rest of crimson lightning began to gather around him.

"My liege! Are you okay?!"

"Leon! You must've exhausted your mana! Here, have some of my mana potions!"

Vyra and Irene immediately kneeled on his side, checking up on him and handing him several vials of mana potions from the <<Storage>> ring.

"I'm fine, Vy, Irene. Thank you."

He placed his hand on Vyra's head, stroking it lightly, and smiled at the two.

"Are you sure you're okay...? This is the first time I've seen you exhausted..."

"Yeah. I mean, I've never even seen you being tired..."

"I'm fine, Mia, Raf. Thank you for your concern."

Leon slowly raised up to his feat, rejecting Vyra and Lily's help when they tried to hold him up, and stood up while holding Aura with his left arm, who was still latched onto him like a koala.