Chapter 274 ~ Mia and Rafael's First Class

"Ah! It's Mia and Rafael~!!!"

Recognizing the two, Aura yelled out to Mia and Rafael and quickly approached them in excitement. Behind her, Vivian, Charlotte, Lilith, Sonya, and Bellona followed after their energetic sister towards the couple.

Despite still being under the effect of the Necklace of False Appearance, the demon lords were still able to see through the magical illusion. And Charlotte was still able to sense and recognize their familiar magical signature due to her keen senses.

""Aura...?""

Mia and Rafael both immediately turned towards the source of the call. They recognized the voice to be Aura's, but when they looked to see, they saw an unfamiliar group of people running towards them.

But in the next moment, their appearance changed back into their true appearance after Aura and the others chose to let Mia and Rafael see through the effects of the Necklace of False Appearance they're wearing as well.

A look of recognition appeared on their faces. But it quickly changed into panic when they realized what Aura just shouted into the crowd.

The moment she arrived in front of her, Mia quickly covered Aura's mouth with her hands.

"O-Oi! Don't call me that now!"

"Mmm?"

She looked at Mia confusedly. Why shouldn't she call her by her name?

"We're disguising ourselves with the necklaces too so people won't recognize us!"

"Mmm! Mm mmm!"

Aura nodded, a look of realization on her face, and only then did Mia stopped covering her mouth.

"Hehehe~ I'm sorry~ I forgot you're both wearing the necklace~"

"Geez..."

"A-Aura... You shouldn't yell out their names...! And don't run off alone.,,! W-What if you get lost...?! Leon's not with us right now...!"

Vivian, who had just arrived, quickly held onto the hem of Aura's clothes tightly, afraid she would run off again.

"Hehe~ I'm sorry, Vivi."

Seeing Vivian's worried expression, Aura laughed apologetically and held her hand tightly, promising she won't run off again.

Just then, Lilith, Charlotte, Sonya, and Bellona finally arrived as well.

"Oh my~ Miaaaaa, Raaaaaf~ Hellooooo~"

"Mu...? Why are you here....? I thought... You're with... Leon?"

"Ufufufu~ Considering the time and you two being alone... Are you going on a date after you finish your business in the academy~?"

Lilith smiled teasingly, her eyes moving from Mia and Rafael's eyes towards their linked hands.

How adorable were they~ Although they've been dating for far longer they're still holding hands so innocently~ If it was her and Leon, she would've already hugged his entire arm and bury it in between her breasts while wearing a super revealing dress~ After all, they'll be wearing the Necklace of False Appearance. No one but him would be able to see her super lewd dress and nearly naked body.

"Oh~? So you're on a date~?"

Mia and Rafael immediately blushed redly. They didn't expect to be seen through this quickly!

"Y-Yes we are! What about you guys?!"

"Ufufufu~ We'll be picking up Leon, Amaterasu, and Irene from the academy later on this afternoon so we could have dinner together~ Now, we're just going around town to kill some time~"