Chapter 240 ~ The Fox Princess and the Headmistress

Upon having lunch together with Bellona and Drakon in Acrecia and the two little demon lords, Vivian and Aura, getting Bellona's promise to come and visit the Misteltien mansion, everyone of Crimson Lightning, Celestine, and the demon lords returned to their home via Leon's <<Gate>>.

Leon immediately excused himself and went with his mother for their lessons regarding the divine seal, leaving the rest to relax and rest for the rest of the day.

Mia, Rafael, and Laura went out to town to walk around for a while, while Vincent, Victoria, and Alex will go and check on Misteltein for a little bit and return before dinner.

The rest of them, which included the four demon lords, Freya, Vyra, Lily, Jeanne, and Charlotte, went to the parlor to have some tea and wind down after their trip up north.

Sitting around the low coffee table with tea and plates upon plates of sweets for the "little" girls, Aura suddenly went up to Lily, clasped her hands, and looked at her, Freya, Vyra, and Jeanne in the eyes.

"Hey hey~! Can Sonia, Aura, Char, and I sleep with Leon tonight~? Or are you guys planning on sleeping with him tonight too~???"

The girls all widened their eyes in shock from Aura's sudden question.

Charlotte, who was suddenly brought into this an

d didn't know about it before this, also looked surprised. But her expression quickly turned from surprise into bated anticipation and excitement. It has been a while since she slept with her brother because of everything that has been happening. Now that she had the chance, there's no way she'd miss it!

"A-Aura...! Y-You shouldn't ask so suddenly like that...!"

"It's better to ask for what you want upfront rather than being shy about it, Vi! Make your point and wants clear, and you'll get what you want easier!"

"B-But isn't that rude...?"

"We're just asking though. That's not rude."

Freya, Lily, Vyra, and Jeanne looked at each other and began smiling and giggling at the two's banter.

"Of course~ As long as darling gave you his permission, then feel free~"

"Ah, but aren't Amaterasu and Irene-nee coming over today? They'll definitely want to take this chance and sleep with him, so..."

Lily said, reminded of the promise those two made during "Leon's Brides Remote Conference" a few days ago. They've been really excited about it, especially Amaterasu. The pink-haired fox girl had been dreaming about having Leon brush her tail and stroke her ears for quite a while now.

"Oh, that's right. Would tomorrow be okay with you?"

Aura looked at Vivian, Sonia, and Charlotte, and saw them all nod their heads, and replied to Freya with a brilliant smile.

"Uhn! Of course! Hehehe~ See that, Vivian~! Ask and you shall receive!"

"U-Uhn! As expected of Aura!"

"Fufufu~"

"Great~ Then, we'll be sleeping with darling the day after~ It's decided!!! Let's tell darling later~!"

Freya smiled brightly at her sisters, her eyes filled with excitement.

"Yes~!"

"U-Umu. I look forward to it."

"E-E-Eeeeeeeeh?! I-It's still too soon for me! I-I-I could barely hold a conversation with him! A-A-And I could barely h-h-hold my consciousness when Leon k-k-k-kissed me! T-There's no way I-I can share a bed with him!!!!"