Chapter 151 ~ The Golden Nine-Tailed Divine Fox

AN: Nothing much to say today XD Hope you guys have a nice day and a great week ahead of you!! If not, then I hope this'll help XD!!! Please vote and comment your thoughts~! 

Please come and check out my Patreon, patreon.com/verglasx , and consider becoming one if you'd like to support me in another way. You can read 5 chapters of my Grandeur Fantasia ahead the moment you became one. Thank you~~~

Edit: Woke up to an extremely pleasant surprise! Thank you very much for A. Vill for becoming my patreon!!!! I truly can't express how grateful I am >_<! Thank you!!

"Will you show me your "Mystified" form."

For Izanagi and his family, this was an extremely important moment. Confirming the identity of the prophesied hero was something that could only be done by the royal family of Bestia and the first ancestor of the Divine Fox Race who received the oracle directly from the Goddess herself.

It has been their role for the hundreds of years since Amenominakanushi received the oracle, and it was the moment Izanagi and his family would finally fulfill it. Moreover, Izanagi also wanted to see with his own eyes if this man before him was indeed the one destined to be with his daughter.

Izanagi didn't doubt his daughter's words, but he needed to see it with his own eyes.

In contrast, Leon and the others didn't find his request strange. It was obvious for the king of Bestia to wish to confirm his identity himself, even if his daughter had told him so.

So without any qualms, Leon nodded his head.

"Of course. But may I have your permission to use a spell to summon my familiars?"

"Hm? Are they not here?"

"They are currently in my mansion in Arcland."

Lux and Noir stayed behind so they could accompany Celestine. She had just begun to be very close with them and she wanted them with her to, with her words, "soothe her lonely heart" because her children are leaving.

Izanami, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo all widened their eyes and turned towards Leon with a shocked expression. Just like how Arthur, the king of Arcland, reacted to Leon's ability to "summon" an actual living being from a great distance to his location. Even if Lux and Noir shared a special bond with him as his familiar, no one, even in the thick books of history, had ever successfully done a "summoning". But now, he was mentioning it as if it was a normal spell that everyone who has a familiar should have.

"Very well."

Izanagi's frown deepened at the absurdity of Leon's words but soon nodded nonetheless. If he could actually transport actual living beings throughout great distance, that fact alone would've proven his prowess in magic which Izanagi wanted to see for himself.

Leon nodded in reply and closed his eyes, trying to connect with his mother to tell her what he was about to do.

[Mother, may I bother you for a moment?]

[Oh, Leon~ Of course. What's wrong~?]

[Are Lux and Noir awake? The ruler of Bestia wishes to see my "Mystification", so I would like to summon them to my side.]

[I see. They are, baby~ They're currently on my lap as we are speaking. Ah, they seemed to be eager to go to you as well~]

[Then, I will borrow them for a moment. Will that be fine, mother?]