Chapter 262 ~ Primordial Titan of Burning Flames

Leon stood before the massive stone door, clad in a white and gold priest's garment and white-gold plate armor, shoulder guards, arm guards, and greaves, the divine-ranked equipment of Lea Misteltein, Leon's priestess character in Grandeur Fantasia, called <<Golden Raiment of the Divine>> and <<Armor of Guiding Light>>.

And before him, on the ashen, jagged surface of the stone double doors, was a depiction of a raging flame that enveloped mountains, valleys, rivers, villages, towns, cities, kingdoms...

The door of the ninth floor guardian of the Dungeon of Wrath; The Primordial Titan of Burning Flames, Rau'shan.

"We've finally reached this point... Just one more Floor Guardian until we reach our goal."

Leon raised his head to look at the massive stone double doors before him. The final door to the final floor guardian before he finally reached the tenth floor of the dungeon of wrath where the Demon Lord Ira was sealed.

He turned to his friend and saw them all smiling, a look of determination in their eyes. A sight that filled his heart with pride, happiness, and determination.

"We have overcome so many obstacles to reach here, obstacles I doubt anyone else in the world could and will ever overcome. You are the greatest warriors and adventurers the world has ever seen for being able to reach this point. But this is not our goal.

My friends. My family. Let us defeat this final obstacle, fix the seal of Demon Lord Ira, and return to our home together."

"Yes, darling~!!! We still have a lot of fun stuff to do back home~!!!"

"Umu. We have also promised Aria, Iris, Amaterasu, and Jeanne for a trip."

"Uhn~! I can't wait to see them again!"

Freya, Vyra, Lily, one by one, everyone began to cheer, lifting up their spirits and determination for the final battle.

Promises, future plans, everything... He'll make sure they can fulfill everything they wish.

"Just as planned, the vanguards will focus on pinning it down and maneuver as needed. Remember, it has an innate ability called "March of Flames" to go past any one and deal massive amounts of damage upon contact. Evade it as much as possible."

"Yes, my liege."

"Understood."

"We got it, Leon~!"

"Leave it to me!"

"Evading things is my forte! Don't worry!"

Vyra, Alex, Victoria, Rafael, and Laura nodded before Leon turned his attention towards Freya, Lily, Mia, Charlotte, Irene, and Vincent.

"Our backlines will be focused on dealing damage and maneuvering around. Avoid gathering in an area. The Primordial Titan's primary form of attack are all area of effect attacks."

"Yes, darling~!"

"Yes!"

"Got it!"

"Uhn..."

"I'll keep that in mind, Leon."

"I understand."

Leon nodded and finally turned towards the Demon Lords, who looked at him with a smile.

"This will be an extremely difficult battle, more so than anything we've encountered before. I don't know if we'll be able to protect you in the midst of battle. So please be careful."

"Don't worry, Leon~ We'll be fine~ You can all focus your attention on your battle."

"That's right! Don't mind us! We'll hide super well!!!"