C3

After sending this message, Lu Xingwang had already decisively deleted the person.

The medicine given by the healing priests can only quickly suppress the toxins, but cannot quickly suppress the pain caused by the poison. The sun outside the window gradually slanted to the west. He sat on the ground, his clothes soaked with cold sweat behind him, the boy bowed his head, his legs tried to stand up. , Only pulled a little distance from the ground, but the black robes fell back to the ground again. After the poisonous hair, the bone head of the whole body was dismantled and reorganized, and it was generally weak. This body was actually extremely weak.

Even if you don’t look in the mirror, you can imagine how embarrassed and unbearable you are now. The warm yellow sun is not far away and within reach, but he can only sit in the shadows, silently watching the light shine an inch away. go.

"Ding!"

The sound of a message broke the silence.

undefinedLu Xing raised his eyes, unexpectedly discovering that the account that was supposed to be deleted by him had actually appeared again, and he was still sending messages to himself. Out of accidents about the incident, he Click on the message:

"You really are alive!"

"It's great to scare me to death QVQ"

"Are you the owner of the phone?"

"I saw you on WeChat, so I tried to send you a message!"

cell phone? WeChat?

Lu Xing frowned prematurely, his dark eyes were calm. He rejected these unfamiliar words and pointed at him: [Who are you]

The security level of his information terminal is S+, and it is absolutely impossible to have an unfamiliar account, and the alert tone of this message is actually only when he pays special attention to his immediate family members by default, and eliminates the possibility of hallucinations due to poisoning. It could only be a person with special divine power, and the ability of a person with this divine power to break through the security defense set by him is absolutely extraordinary.

only

Why did the other party do this? Whose person is it? Is the prince or the second prince, or is it a temptation from other parties?

Of course, he does not expect the other party to answer honestly. He has tried his best to invade his own information terminal. It is absolutely impossible to just talk nonsense. From the perspective of the left and right, he is obviously unwilling to reveal his identity. If he is a deep opponent in the city, then I am afraid that I will try to hide it for myself.

"Ding"

The alert tone for a reply message sounds at this moment.

Lu Xing's thoughts settled, a sarcasm smiled at the corner of his mouth, he clicked on the message, and he saw the words that caught his eye:

"Hello, my name is Jian Mei."

"I'm from Xiaozhang Village, Santai Mountain."

"And you?"

The air fell into a deathly silence.

It may be because the other party did not play the cards according to the routine. Lu Xingwang was shocked for a moment, and he reported himself so easily when the two parties were not familiar with him. He was either really stupid or extremely high and he was not afraid of being exposed, but he was very quick. He recovered his calm, did not answer the question, and only asked: [Why do you have my information account. 】