C8

After the voice was over, the room was quiet again, but the person sitting at the desk still didn't move.

In the spring of Stan, the priests in charge of the green plants have already allowed the palace to bloom with lush green plants. The wind blows in from the window, and the shell wind chimes by the window shook, making a crisp and sweet sound, but Lu Xing But the soft words echoed in the delusional ears, and the Jane's voice seemed more pleasant than the breeze, blowing away too much sorrow that was entrenched in too many people's hearts, and he unconsciously relaxed his expression.

"His Royal Highness"

The voice of an attendant came from the door.

Lu Xing regained consciousness, turned off the information panel, and looked at the maid A Ruo: "Come in."

undefinedThe maid waited at the entrance of the temple early, and said after coming in to salute: "Today is the day of worship of the gods every month. The main hall has just sent someone to invite them. Is your Highness going over?"

Stan is a country blessed by gods. Everyone is a believer of gods. The Sacrifice Day is a big day once a month. Ordinary people can only worship idols at home, and nobles with supernatural powers can go to church to pray and worship. Stan The royal line of Xing can enter the temple to pray and worship, in order to pray for God to bless the common people.

Lu Xingwang: "Go."

Aruo expressed concern: "His body has not been fully adjusted, and the temple is far away. If there is any accident, it will be bad. If you let your Majesty see it then, it will..."

She couldn't say anything before she said it.

Of course, even if she didn't say it, Lu Xingwang would have guessed it, but he was afraid that his father would abandon him even more when he saw how useless his son he should be?

Lu Xing said quietly, "If I don't go to the father, won't I know?"

A Ruo: "This..."

"Wait for body conditioning?" Lu Xing sat at the table, his handsome face was like jade rubbing, and the red scars on the other side stretched horribly, and he smiled, "Shall I use my remaining three years for conditioning?"

A Ruo's heart sank, a little pain: "His Royal Highness, don't say that."

Lu Xingwang's face could not see emotions, and his voice was Chen Ding: "It's just facts."

A Ruo didn’t understand and couldn’t imagine how much pain a child who had just turned 14 would have to face death so calmly, how to endure the daily torture of poisoning that is not as good as death and be so peaceful, anyway, she has never I have never seen Lu Xing look like he collapsed. His Royal Highness has been very strong since childhood. Everything is never willing to show weakness and others, but the more so she is more worried. If people keep suppressing themselves, one day they will collapse. of.

But she couldn't do anything. Her identity couldn't even say a word of comfort. She could only walk over: "The clothes of your Royal Highness I pasted yesterday. It's in the cloakroom behind."

"Yeah." Lu Xingwang still respects this nurse who has been taking care of himself: "Thank you."

Aruo smiled: "I'll help your Highness clean up the table, you go first."

Lu Xing nodded and got up, Aruo's gaze fell on some scratch papers on the desktop. They were all handwritten books left by Lu Xing when he was learning mathematics while watching online classes. It was just unnecessary waste paper, and in fact, Lu Xingwang was actually planning to throw it away and would not use it again.