C77

The grove is quiet, with birds singing from time to time.

Jian Mei's heart was also a bit tangled. He held back for a long time, and when he was about to speak, a bell suddenly rang in the dormitory not far away, echoing far away, like a reminder.

Lu Xing glanced pretentiously, then opened his lips and said, "It's going to be a curfew and the door will be closed."

Jian Wei was surprised: "Then I can't get in?"

There was at least two hundred meters away from the door, and he didn't know if it would be too late to run over.

Lu Xing looked at Jian Mei with a little anxious appearance, and had a cute and naive feeling. It was like a lot of times, a child who was anxious and didn't know what to do on the phone seemed to ask for help through his voice, but at that time, They are far away, and now they are within reach.

Lu Xing stretched out his hand and said, "Come on."

Jian Mei didn't know what it meant, but he held out his hand obediently.

Lu Xingwang pulled the person to his side, then lightly opened his lips: "Close your eyes."

Jian Mei closed her eyes obediently, only feeling like the sound of wind whizzing past her ears, and her whole body seemed to be floating. Then, Lu Xingwang's somewhat low voice sounded in her ears: "Okay."

Jian Mei opened her eyes again, and she was in the dormitory.

This seems to be less than half a minute!

Jian Mei looked at Lu Xingzuo in surprise and said, "Wow, that's amazing."

Lu Xingwang didn't have much pride. He bowed his head and said truthfully: "It's just the most common spell, and all priests with wind power can do it."

Jian Mei looked at him sideways. The spring night was a bit cool. They were close together, as if they could hear each other’s light breathing. Jian Mei didn’t recognize Lu Xingwang’s words. He raised his head and looked at His Royal Highness. Smiled lightly: "But they won't take me back to the dormitory."

There may be many priests in the world.

But none of you.

They are of course very powerful, but they will not use magical power to send themselves to the dormitory because they are afraid that they will miss the curfew.

"Thank you." Jian Mo walked a few steps towards the front dormitory building. He turned to look at Lu Xingwang and asked softly, "Well, I mean, will we have a chance to meet again?"

The street lamp downstairs in the dormitory was dim, and there was a faint scent of spring flowers and plants in the air.

Lu Xingzuo stood at the door. He lifted his eyelids and glanced upstairs intentionally or unintentionally, but he didn't hesitate too much. The man stepped forward and stood in front of Jian Mei. His voice was deep and powerful: "Yes."

"I promise you that."

He said.

Jian Mei didn't know why, a rock hanging in his heart seemed to be put down suddenly, he showed a complete smile, and then waved at him: "Okay, then I'll enter the dormitory."

Lu Xing nodded in vain.

Jian Mo ran back to the dormitory, but when he entered the hall, the lights were brightly lit and no one was sleeping at all.

Nan Feng, who was squatting on the sofa, jumped down first: "I'm back at last!"

Sakura also breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Is it okay?"