C120

Jian Mei was a little excited and worried after hearing what Xiaoban said.

The situation in this town is really too complicated. If you have to say it, it is the gathering of various forces and a mess. Maybe the medical tent here is considered the last piece of pure land on this planet.

Jian Mei's heart was mixed, because he was too anxious, he took a step, before he had time to react, he started coughing at the corners of his lips. This cough was different from the previous coughs, it was a heart-piercing cough. It sounds, of course, a little scary.

The small class saw that he was a little anxious, so he quickly helped him and asked, "Jian mei, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Jian Mei shook his head. He said, "Little class, don't come over."

He wore a protective mask, but he still covered his lips and said, "I should be infected. Don't come near me."

Xiaoban suddenly heard the news and felt that there was a thunderous explosion. He wanted to come, but Jian Mei took a half step back, shook his head and said: "Don't come here, I know my body, and I can protect it. Good yourself, if you get sick, you will be very dangerous."

Xiaoban stopped not far from him, looking at him sadly.

Jian Mei sighed lightly.

Just as he was thinking about it, someone came in again, and that person said: "Little class, the lord has ordered you to take him over."

Jane was stunned for a moment.

Xiaoban certainly did not dare to defy the order when he was ordered. He is now a member of the rebel army and had to take a deep breath and say: "I am ignorant, I'm sorry, I can't help it either."

Jian Mei probably understood it. He said that Xiaoban, as a member of the rebel army, would have time to find himself at such a juncture. Sure enough, he also had a task on him. By this time, he didn't have much disappointment or other complicated emotions. , Just smiled at the small class, shook his head and said, "It's okay."

But before leaving, he quickly measured the body temperature of each patient and helped them set the time to drink the medicine in the afternoon.

Ping Ping helped boil the medicine behind, and ran over quickly when he learned that Jian Mei was going to leave. He pulled Jian Mei's sleeves and asked: "Mi Ma, where are you going to Mi Ma?"

Jian Mei squatted down and said, "I'm going to another place. There are people who need me there. Will you stay here, okay? It's dangerous and messy outside. It's safe here."

No matter how utterly conscientious, Xiao Chengcheng would not do anything to doctors and patients.

Jian Mei observed this, so he knew that no matter how messy the town outside, no matter how many dead bodies there were outside, it was not infected by the atmosphere of war.

As if he felt something, he pulled Jian Mei's sleeve, and said softly, "Mimei..."

Jian Mei put the mask on him more tightly. He didn't dare to touch flat more, so he turned and left.

This was outside the city of Chuhuai Guarding Oxide, but as soon as he came out, he was shocked. The sky outside was driving densely packed warships, and even huge fire dragons were flying in the sky, and the howling of wild beasts came from far away. , The ground trembled a few times.

The person in front said: "Xiao Cheng was initially prepared to let those from the outer planet fight our royal family, but what he did not expect was that the Ministry of National Defense had been secretly developing warships and the latest combat aircraft since the prince took office a few years ago. A, these things were carried out in secret, so when the alien warships invaded, they didn't get anything cheap, and the war in the imperial capital had already subsided."