C68

Jian Mei withdrew his hand, and said with some embarrassment: "Madam, what do you mean by that."

"Why are you still shy?" The woman looked at him with a smile and said, "Okay, okay, young people are thin-skinned, as long as you know it in your heart."

Although she said so, Garth didn't think so.

As the mayor and the status of a nobleman, he despised Jian Wei from the bottom of his heart. How can an identity like a commoner be worthy of his son? It is simply a dream.

"Even though Mrs. said that, don't forget your duty." Garsi said in a cool voice beside him, "Especially outside, don't do embarrassing things to our house, understand? ?"

?

Jian Mei felt that she had begun to be confused, what and what was this all about?

Although I don’t understand, Jian Mei still speaks neither humble nor overbearing. During this period of time, he has slowly become a lot more sleek in the alien world, and he has also begun to accept the system here: "It’s always my duty to treat young masters, and I don’t. I forgot. As for what you said to shame you outside, I'm sorry, but I caused you trouble."

Garth thought that Jane should be grateful at this time, and vowed that he would take good care of his master afterwards. What he didn't expect was that the child was still communicating with himself in a serious manner. When he looked up at Jane, he was right. What he looked at was also a pair of clear eyes. In those eyes, there was no surrender and humbleness that he wanted to see. This child never seemed to be aggressive, but at this moment, Garth suddenly felt that he The bones are very hard.

When the two people were talking, someone came in to break the silence, and it was Grandma Li who pushed the young master in.

The young master sat in a wheelchair and called out to the room: "Ambiguous."

Jane turned around.

The young master looked at Garsi and his mother, and said, "Father, mother."

Garth said, "Why are you here?"

"I want to come over to please you in the evening." The young master said without changing his face: "I didn't expect to see my attendant here."

Gass said slowly: "When you meet it outside, call him to come over and chat for a while."

The young master chuckled: "Then father finished talking, I'll take him away."

Garth: "Whatever."

Jian Mo bowed and bowed to Jia Si, walked to the young master's side, took the wheelchair and pushed the person out slowly, and walked out slowly. The three of them didn't speak until they returned to the attic. Grandma Li said The medicated bath is ready, let the young master go to soak.

Jian Mei whispered: "Master, I will take you over."

The young master said: "Okay."

Entering the inner room, the hot spring water is steaming. Now it is cold winter. The weather outside is slowly getting colder. After a short while, it will be Stan Star’s annual Midnight Festival. The Spring Festival is about to begin, and at that time, it was almost a year since Jian Mei came to the mansion.

After the young master had soaked in the bath, Jian Mei gave him a needle in his leg and said: "Master, thank you for picking me up today."

"No thanks." The young master looked down at him: "Did you have trouble outside today?"

Jian Mei nodded gently.

The young master said, "If it's hard outside, don't do those things."

Jian ambiguous action.