C10

The news kept flashing, all talking about the other person.

Lu Xingzuo used to think simple and ambiguous words were boring, but they were far less unpleasant than those words brought him today. Although he felt that making friends is natural and it is indeed a good thing, but looking at it. Jian Mo looked like the whole world after having friends, but for some reason, he was a little panicked inexplicably.

But as stupid as Jane did not notice at all, she still said loudly:

"He said that when I first turned to school, he had a good impression of me."

"Very willing to be friends with me."

undefined"I also said that I can play with me in the future."

"What do you think?"

Lu Xing leaned leaning back on the chair, the young man with an elegant posture, his black brocade neckline was slightly open, at this moment, looking at the words on the information screen, there was a trace of coldness across his eyes, he raised his eyebrows and typed in to ask. Him: [How long have you been in school]

Jian Wei was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't expect Lu Xingwang to ask, but still answered honestly, "Half a month."

Lu Xingzuo sneered: [Then I came to ask you today? 】

Jane choked.

It was like being hammered into the heart and lungs with a heavy blow, and the shock reverberated in his heart, unable to stop for a long time, and it was as if the original clear sky was suddenly showered with a rainstorm, and he was caught off guard without any preparation, making him a little bit at a loss.

"Maybe..." Jian Mei said softly, "Maybe I didn't find the right opportunity before?"

Lu Xingwang looked away with disdain, and didn't even bother to be simple and ignorant.

He was born in the royal family, a place where intrigue you die or die. These people are best at saying beautiful things, but they have done everything to their heart. Although they have never seen Jian Ambiguous, they can feel that this is a thing even across the screen. The whole body is full of childish, simple-minded children, maybe what he said is right, that person really didn't find any suitable opportunities, not as gloomy as he thought.

In fact, you can let it go, but even with such a chance of one in ten thousand, he still reminded Jian Mei, perhaps because of the soft voice still in his ears, perhaps because it was a bit stupid to pray for Buddha in the temple. Perhaps...there may be many reasons for Lu Xingwang's behavior, but Lu Xingwang still said it, which did not fit his character, but Jian Mei once again let him break the exception.

[Pay attention to yourself] In the end, he still said: [If you really are friends, get along well]

Jian Mei is still very obedient: "Okay, I see."

He was very happy and excited when he made friends, but Lu Xingwang's words seemed to make him sober a lot. Maybe Cheng Yu's words were just polite words. Cheng Yu's popularity is very good and he is very friendly to many people. It's just an ordinary courtesy to yourself, and you can't teach yourself about the topic. If you want to be a good friend, you really take it seriously. It's better to be more acquainted.

Thinking about it, Jian Mei was ready to put down the phone and continue to do his homework.

"Ding"

Just thinking about it, I received a new message.

Jian Mei moved for a while, and found that his penguin was ringing, he opened it, and it was actually Cheng Yu who sent it: "Are you there?"

Because of Lu Xingwang, Jian Mei is no longer so upright. This will also be very polite and replied: "Yes, is there anything on the class representative?"